Rysdad

Pictures from the anti protest protest at Runyan's office.

We held a successfull event at John Runyan's office today. There were aproximately 60 from our side there and about 15 antis. I am attaching some pictures of our side if I can do this right. These pictures were taken early on at the start. The opposition are at the far end of the pictures.

Many passing motorists shared in our plight by honking and waving to show their support. There were also a few that showed us we were number 1!

B1FDD486-49E0-4973-81FA-112BB167C625-943-0000017CD1D57501.jpg

07563AC5-B198-4C05-A757-A050DA62F6EE-943-0000017CBC2D0319.jpg

That's NJCK and myself standing on the sidewalk in the second picture.

Really was a nice little impromptu event. The antis were totally throw for a loop. Really appreciated all the honks and thumbs up from passerby. One nice guy even pulled over and joined us for awhile.

No I just wish all those honkers would come shoot and get involved.

That's NJCK and myself standing on the sidewalk in the second picture.

Really was a nice little impromptu event. The antis were totally throw for a loop. Really appreciated all the honks and thumbs up from passerby. One nice guy even pulled over and joined us for awhile.

No I just wish all those honkers would come shoot and get involved.

HA-HA! Sure is! The last official count I heard was 68 of us and 16 of them, and that was before a few more joined us including the passerby that stopped and was looking how to get more involved! Had to love the support from the big rig from Texas!

Thanks to all who showed up. I enjoy all the great signs, saw some really good ones in Trenton on 2/8, but I especially like seeing our flag in the above picture. I also love that we did The Pledge of Allegiance on 2/8. I think we should bring more U.S. flags and signs to tje effect "Protect the Constitution." I think it resonates with many and unifies us with many who are non gun owners and perhaps a little shy or intimidated. You won't see the antis with our flag...disgusting.

Great job folks, thanks again.

No.. but the look one lady gave me as she asked where she should stand was priceless. It had just enough disgust mixed with a lip curl to go with the overall sneer that it made me bust out laughing and call her on it.

There was one lady that parked her car right in the middle of a bunch of supporters... and asked us not to damage her car. Ha.... I assume that is what she would do to my car if the tables were turned.

Was there with a few friends, and the biggest, tallest, most in your face anti-gun control sign I could make in 2 hours. I didn't find out about this til like 9pm on thursday so it was hard to get many people to come.

I got some pictures and video and will post later. There was probably 80 or so of us and maybe 10-15 of them. They were largely composed of old women and a few feeble looking dudes, all with crappy signs about "stop gun violence" and "support universal background checks" obviously an unmotivated and uninformed bunch.

Friday was a crushing victory for us so far as a counter protest is concerned.

The anti gun citizenry in this state are far less motivated than we are, and far fewer of them seem to turn out for this stuff, so moving forward we should be encouraged by Friday's success and continue to foil all of thier protests.

Outside of trenton the anti gun movement in NJ seems to be weak willed, uninformed, cowardly and disorganized. They will blog about it, but they don't show up, so take heart, we're not beaten yet but there is a long uphill road ahead of us. Pack a lunch.

The anti-gun citizenry in this state are far less motivated than we are, and far fewer of them seem to turn out for this stuff, so moving forward we should be encouraged by Friday's success and continue to foil all of thier protests.

Outside of trenton the anti gun movement in NJ seems to be weak willed, uninformed, cowardly and disorganized. They will blog about it, but they don't show up, so take heart, we're not beaten yet but there is a long uphill road ahead of us. Pack a lunch.

Great point.

The anti gun citizenry in this state are far less motivated than we are, and far fewer of them seem to turn out for this stuff, so moving forward we should be encouraged by Friday's success and continue to foil all of thier protests.

While that is true, they are only the core opposition. When you couple their apathetic activism with the uninformed masses - those that have allowed their firearm education to consist of only that which they learn from the MSM, our task becomes considerably larger.

We, the firearms community, have a vested interst in the outcome. Those that oppose us - activists and sheep alike - do not.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I couldn't make this one, but I was at the one in Westfield on Wednesday, and gave a report that went all over the place: Facebook, NJ2AS, and various other sites.

Glad our side did another wonderful job and congrats & a big thank you to all of those involved!

Dave Rosenthal

Patriot