Rysdad

Pictures from the anti protest protest at Runyan's office.

I completely believe in the Low Information Voter getting pushed in the right direction at the right time can tip things one way or another. The hard core professional protestors, or at least those that supplement their income--you should ask how many are retired teachers or gov't workers, at the next one-- as being a rent a mob will always be with us. OFA and others are gearing up now. There's a reason they are sending these people out.The state bans have met with tough opposition--grass roots opposition at the state levels. MN, OR, WA, CO (maybe), IL & MA, and NJ (we hope!) are resisting hard. Look a the ridiculous cr@p hey are pushing in MO and WA. They (anti 2A Dems) are just flinging pooh at this point in some places. So the renewed push back up at the Fed level. OFA can do that, I am not sure how or if they could run a state anti organization, maybe thats where Bloomie comes in. In any case fighting back hard will be a permanent feature of the gun owning life here in NJ for the forseeable future. Many people already were doing that. With the 4th, 3rd, 7th and 10th circuits ruling on CCW laws being all over the place, I believe Scalia will see some cases this spring. Gura has filed for SCOTUS cert for Kalchasky, maybe NY's new laws could be fast tracked after the state courts. I