HolyHandGrenade

Hello from Mahwah

Introduction =avatars :o. I need to introduce myself ..

Welcome from wanaque.. I find that the hour ride up to Stokes state range is a fun time for clays.. no one over your shoulder bugging you and there are some good food spots along the way. It's empty up untill bird season starts.

As for pistol and rifle cherry ridge is nice. I am joining next month but I've been there most guys are really cool and its a good community if your new to the area. Good luck with your permits.

Stay on top of MPD. I hadn't heard back regarding purchase permits so stopped in. They had been issued about a month ago but never called me. From the time I applied until the issue date was about 2 1/2 weeks.

Thanks for that. They told me that it would take three weeks. I know that they got letters to both of my references in less than a week. This gives me high hopes!

I'll give it the full three weeks before I pester them.

Hey, You guys in Mahwah. What was your experience getting your purchase license and pistol permits> Nightmare? Good? Somewhere in the middle?...

They've always gotten them to me in a month, even after Sandy Hook. Officer Horn stays on top of it.

They've always gotten them to me in a month, even after Sandy Hook. Officer Horn stays on top of it.

No, they've been nothing but kind and helpful so far. Being from NH and hearing all of the horror stories about NJ gun permits I was wondering what kind of reaction I would receive from them.

I did notice that they were a touch more willing to offer extra help to my fiance regarding how to properly fill out the paperwork though! ;)

Paterson range is not far from Mahwah. Indoors. I think handguns only, no magnum.

I'm going to see this one some day: http://www.gunface.org 50 Park LN, Monsey, NY 10952

I've heard of the Paterson range. I'll probably check it out, as I work from Patterson anyway. I don't think you want to go to NY with a handgun... I haven't checked into it yet, but have been told that that's a big no no!