incinerator950

What browser is everyone using?

Time for another browser topic. Every so often I'll spend two hours going over browsers to use, and it'll generally boil down to 32-64 bit specs, how much memory each uses, and user to developer interfaces and satisfaction from other people.

Recently I started using Waterfox, 64 bit version of Firefox which is safer to use than Mozilla's Nightly (alpha). I say safer because its not updated daily and isn't prone to crashing every so often for whatever reason.

I like Comodo for their safe versions of Firefox and Chrome (Gecko and Chromium open source stuff). I like Chrome, but when I found out Google is actively blocking outside apps, I jumped ship.

opera, chrome and IE. i had waterfox for a while too but it gave me too many problems. it was a while ago i dont even remember what the problems were.. i think it would spike to stupidly high usage and i never even had any add ons for it or anything so i couldnt blame them. so i gave up on it.

I have IE9 and Chrome installed on my personal PC's. I would switch to chrome but there are too many tracking features tied to Google, search, privacy, etc. so I keep seperate browsers tied to e-mail accounts depending on what I am doing ;-)

Samsung Galaxy III has Chrome, Android OS (ice cream sandwich).