SURFINGJERSEY

best gun shop in south jersey

Didn't want to make a new thread and I hate to thread jack but is there any gunshops you would reccomend in the burlington county or camden county area?

Lol, Have you read this thread? Your question has been answered about 20x's :D . Arms N Ammo is in Camden county, and worth the drive.

AnA is a small shop but prices are great and he has everything you could want in there. i live in hunterdon and have traveled there just because ive heard so many good things about it.

Wrong, A couple workstations set up to do a build your own AR class would be nice. Maybe every Sunday since Paul has too much free time on his hands.

Wrong, A couple workstations set up to do a build your own AR class would be nice. Maybe every Sunday since Paul has too much free time on his hands.

he usually has most items others are sold out of from what i can gather from his website. i dont really think its his responsibility to provide you a workspace to build your stuff. he does enough for us as a community. i would never ask him to do anymore. just do what i did and build a work bench for about $100 worth of material from home depot or lowes. search youtube for an hour or so and put together your rifle like a normal person. its really not that hard

he usually has most items others are sold out of from what i can gather from his website. i dont really think its his responsibility to provide you a workspace to build your stuff. he does enough for us as a community. i would never ask him to do anymore. just do what i did and build a work bench for about $100 worth of material from home depot or lowes. search youtube for an hour or so and put together your rifle like a normal person. its really not that hard

Thanks for supporting Paul! What did you end up getting there? (BTW, I believe brocglock23 was actually kidding...we do that from time to time)
yeah, definitely kidding. Was just in there this past week talking to him about how busy he was.

sent from my Samsung Note 2

Stopped by Arms and ammo today as well as Bangers. Both very close to my house. Met Paul today, nice guy, but very busy. Seems like every 1911 I want he can't get due to high demand. Found Bangers as I was driving to arms and ammo so definitely had to stop in on the way home. Very nice shop and employees were great. Answered every question I had and actually took the time to answer all of my wifes questions seeing she will be in the market for her first pistol in the next few months. She definitely appreciated that seeing almost every shop you go into the employees are just rude and don't want to take the time to bother with people. The range at Bangers was also very nice. Its nice to know that I have two nice shops not even 20 minutes from me

AnA is a small shop but prices are great and he has everything you could want in there. i live in hunterdon and have traveled there just because ive heard so many good things about it.

I went there today to check the shop out. Lots of nice guns in stock. Both guys there were super friendly and helpful. Only wish they took American Express card which is my private card. Visa is with my wife and she can see purchases which equals angry women after expense gun purchase. Will have to hide some cash from wife to buy from them. lol

Also went to Bangers a few miles away. Beautiful shop but ver low supply of handguns. Only one 9mm in stock which was a ruger sr9. No 40's and a couple of 45 sigs for $1000. Asked employee if they had anything coming in and he answered "I don't know, maybe next week" and walked away. Pretty ignorant.

guys- there are only a handful of stores in southern nj. Most of these stores, like bobs little sport shop in glassboro, Butches in vineland, and cheyenne outfitters in robbinsville (past bordentown), are usually busy. I found customer service at cheyenne's to be fair, butches is great, and i had dis-information from bobs. I can also give a thumbs up to arms n ammo. 

the big issue is the lack of inventory. Ive found some decent inventory over in Philly at Lock's phila gun exchange., 6700 rowland ave.  two one five-332-6225. They are just 10 minutes over the tacony palmyra bridge. i have an easier time finding things on gunbroker but it helps to see and hold the guns too. in this climate, it helps if you go in knowing what you want.

Never been to AnA or Bob's....but the guys at Cheyenne Mtn aren't too bad. They're always packed when I'm there, so it's hard to get their attention if you need ammo.

What I find more interesting though is....the lack of mention of Sportsman's Center.   I don't like that place either, lol.

The Gun Rack in Vineland. It is also a great mid size shop. They have a nice selection of everything ,handguns ,ammo ,reloading supplies ,long guns. The owner is very nice and helpful as well as his staff.

Wow you guys totally left out the new #1 shop now that a&a is gone.... Hagues ........:crazy: just kidding

That s true. PK will be moving. There s no more reason to drive down there now.

I would still want to go maybe to Bob's and buy something with my last permit so,they can recover from the fire faster.

The Gun Rack in Vineland. It is also a great mid size shop. They have a nice selection of everything ,handguns ,ammo ,reloading supplies ,long guns. The owner is very nice and helpful as well as his staff.

I went there less than a month ago, was checking out an S&W M&P45C in the case.  I asked to see it.  The kid working there swept me with it 3 times, never cleared the gun before he handed it to me, and the price was $700.  I asked if it was correct and he told me yes.  It regularly sells for $550-575. 

I'll never go in that place again.