reloaderguy

Beretta may joint the fight and leave Maryland!

"Berettas dont bluff"- priceless! I truly feel sorry for all the employees who may lose their jobs from all these pullouts. Hopefully re-location can work for some. Just more victims of the un-intended consenquences theory.

"Berettas dont bluff"- priceless! I truly feel sorry for all the employees who may lose their jobs from all these pullouts. Hopefully re-location can work for some. Just more victims of the un-intended consenquences theory.

The employess may follow!!!

I've never really liked the look of Beretta's but if they do pull out of MD and help some of their employees come with them, you can bet they would get a purchase or two from me. Unless of course, S&W Sig or Glock step up and make a stand (which I doubt).

Having a major manufacturer with a giant military contract may help put pressure on the other large manufacturers

Does anyone think this may affect berettas future contracts with the US?

Beretta already has a presence in VA.... So moving some stuff from MD should not be a big deal. Good for beretta.

Lberal politicians only nderstand two things..... Ok... 3.

Money, jobs and getting re-elected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Beretta already has a presence in VA.... So moving some stuff from MD should not be a big deal. Good for beretta.

Lberal politicians only nderstand two things..... Ok... 3.

Money, jobs and getting re-elected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They should call up Christie and tell him that they will move to NJ if he does not sign any anti-gun laws and add jobs to our economy

Then when Christie runs for President and we end up with a democrat replacement they'll get legislated out of business.

The employess may follow!!!

Beretta USA's HQ is in Accokeek, MD and the warehouse is in Fredricksburg VA. (Or at least the mags I bought a few weeks ago were shipped from Fredricksburg.) It might be annoying, but it's a commutable distance. They're a big company. I also doubt the can pull out of everything in MD at the drop of a hat, like Magpul. What they can do more easily is move production of the new ARX-160 across the river. They'll no doubt offer moving assistance to their more highly skilled workers.

At some point all the stupid stuff the Maryland politicians do is going to catch up with them. Hopefully, voters will eventually have enough and fire them.

Then when Christie runs for President and we end up with a democrat replacement they'll get legislated out of business.

I'm afraid you're right. :(

I've never really liked the look of Beretta's but if they do pull out of MD and help some of their employees come with them, you can bet they would get a purchase or two from me. Unless of course, S&W Sig or Glock step up and make a stand (which I doubt).

Sig is in New Hampshire and glock in Georgia. I doubt they are too worried about local laws. S&W however may be in a place that they may want to move