mge_1

Lets see your Dog aka 1st line of defense for some...

^ lol just what my dog does.  He was running accrost the yard yesterday with a stick about 10 times the size of him, then he and my 5 year old daughter were playing tug with it. She was trying so hard to take it from him and he wouldnt let it go.

^ lol just what my dog does.  He was running accrost the yard yesterday with a stick about 10 times the size of him, then he and my 5 year old daughter were playing tug with it. She was trying so hard to take it from him and he wouldnt let it go.

lol, yea she wont give up on it either. She tried moving a couple of tree branches for me after sandy lol.

This is killer. Has a few birds, frogs and Geckos under her belt. A natural born hunter who spends her nights laying in wait in the shadows ready to pounce on her prey.

Is that a silk terrier? I believe these dogs were bred to kill rattlesnakes! My neighbor has one, albeit doesn't take care of her very well. I heard a scuffle a few nights ago in their yard - the dog was running and barking, and another rodent was screeching for its life. I believe the terrier mauled the rodent, hahahaha.

Right now we have a puggle (her dog)but I'm patiently waiting for my Shepherd to be born. Should be any day now!! So in ~8weeks I'll have my new buddy.

So am I. Is your breeder from NJ?

Right now we have a puggle (her dog)but I'm patiently waiting for my Shepherd to be born. Should be any day now!! So in ~8weeks I'll have my new buddy.

So am I. Is your breeder from NJ?

I have a 3 y.o. GSD from Alkarah in Hunterdon county. He's great.

Posted Image

If anyone is ever looking to adopt a dog or cat please let me know or check out Animal Control Solutions. LLC on Facebook to view the animals that we have up for adoption. If you are looking for something specific let me know as I am in quite a few different shelters every week and I can keep an eye out for what you want.