Sign in to follow this  
reloaderguy

NJ ranks #2 with the worst gun laws!

At the moment.

But in the race to see which state can pass the most idiotic laws the fastest, we're in competition with NY, CA, IL, MA, CT, MD, HI, DC and CO. NJ probably won't end up as #1. Or below #10. (This year.)

They'd like us to be number 1 in something right? It's never going to be lowest property tax or job creation so might as well be crappy gun laws and high crime.

We are #1- the most densely populated state., and for those of us in Brgn county, the most populated county (and traffic to prove it). Combined with our oppresive gun law ranking my chest just swells with pride!!!

yeah, we were #2 (NY was #3).. i think NY is now #1, CA is #2 and we are #3 (and i think CT is #4).. sometimes i hate living in the northeast

CT is #4, but you can at least CCW there.

We're in this position because the conservative base here doesn't go out and vote. Our entire state is run by the officials that the people in lower income areas vote in. This is the result.

Show your true colors NJ!

Get some real balls.

Just limit to ONE round mag cap. One gun per decade. "PPP" procedure for even long guns. Restrict ALL calibers to .22lr. Bring back Korzine. Give Lautenmummy a 'make-over'. Mandate home inspections w neighborhood 'interviews'. Serialize ammo and tax EACH round an additional 25%, EACH round. Put all 'gun owners' on a registration and 'pre-terror' type 'watchlist'.

Admit it NJ, this is your wet dreams come true!

You know that's what you want now NJ. You're killin us here!!!! Just Come Clean!!!!!

We used to be #1 when they enacted OGAM. California used to be #1 before that, IIRC.

What I don't get is how NY could be #1. Yes they have 7 rounds but it is relatively easy to get a CCW there in some counties. At least compared to NJ. I know that's like choosing between a cup of piss and a shit sandwich but still.