iCARRY

9mm bulk at DSG manahawkin

Nice deal, but I dont support companies who don't support its customers.

Selling ammo at good prices is supporting your customers.

If I boycotted every corporation that did something shady I'd have to live a pretty shitty life.

I find it hypocritical that people will boycott Dicks and tell us about it from their iphone or pc , while wearing sneakers and clothes that were made by employees who work in shitty conditions with next to zero pay and can't ever afford to buy the very products they make.

Selling ammo at good prices is supporting your customers.

If I boycotted every corporation that did something shady I'd have to live a pretty shitty life.

I find it hypocritical that people will boycott Dicks and tell us about it from their iphone or pc , while wearing sneakers and clothes that were made by employees who work in shitty conditions with next to zero pay and can't ever afford to buy the very products they make.

Their knee jerk reaction after Sandy Hook was enough for me. But that is my opinion and you don't have to agree with me or not. I rather support a small business or FFL that sells ammo. At least I know they'll support the firearms community through thick and thin.

Their knee jerk reaction after Sandy Hook was enough for me. But that is my opinion and you don't have to agree with me or not. I rather support a small business or FFL that sells ammo. At least I know they'll support the firearms community through thick and thin.

I agree but my local ffl is selling 9mm at approx 20 a box. If they were a buck more a box I'd go and buy as much as he let me, but hes selling it in this case 7.50 more a box. If I was rich then yeah I'd buy at that price, but I'm not.

UMC 9mm 1000 rounds for 249.99 at dicks in manahawkin.

post-6008-136197847584_thumb.jpg

The amazing thing about this is I called on Sunday on my way down to Manahawkin to work on our house to see if they had 9mm in stock and the guy told me the only thing they had was Remington and it was 50 rds. for $39.99!!!!

The amazing thing about this is I called on Sunday on my way down to Manahawkin to work on our house to see if they had 9mm in stock and the guy told me the only thing they had was Remington and it was 50 rds. for $39.99!!!!

Yeah that's all they had this week. The bulk ammo came in today, they get ammo shipments on Wednesdays and Fridays.