bhunted

Biden proven wrong by Va. man regarding warning shots...

Title says it all...

Everyone care to send Biden the link? Let's flood his mailbox... Dumass!

http://www.thetrutha...defense-advise/

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I KNEW this was coming, I just thought it would be in NY or NJ first! I hope that there's a flood of these stories of people getting arrested for following Crazy Joe's advise, it will only help to prove that they have no clue about these kinds of issues and situations. Wait, do you mean all of us law abidding gun owners know the laws better than the VPOTUS??? How can that be???

Thanks.... You would think they'd have subordinates to do their research and/or go over things before they put their proverbial foot in their mouths. Wait! They are politicians... That'll never happen. ;)

Bad enough we got bone heads in the top offices. But I really think it's time to start imposing term limits on every branch of politics... Not just Pres, VP, Governors, Mayors, yadda yadda...etc... Maybe this will help stop the stupid from climbing the ladders...

Nice John....very nice.... :)

Typos courtesy Apple...

The way I see it is this... If they can continually exploit the victoms of insane acts of mankind that have always been a part of every society in the name of "guns" alone, we can certainly expoilt their lack of knowledge and ignorance of the current laws for those of us who have a vested interest to abide by it in order to preserve our right to defend ourselves, our family (our property in some states) and the Constitution! Period. We need to stop being the "victoms" and become the Victors!

Sounds like this guy got arrested for not having a balcony.

When they put this jamoke in charge of the whole gun restriction movement it made me feel a bit better. If they really wanted these gun laws or thought they had a chance to pass them they would have come up with a better choice than him, right?

600.jpg?1407

Old School way of thinking.... If someone climbs in your window with intent, shoot him dead, drag him all the way in and place a weapon in his hands if he has none...

But he continued to fire out a window per Veeps mindset thinking he was safe. That is over-kill. One way or another, just proves that not everyone knows how to handle weapons and this is unfortunate. Further, shows how much people believe in our politicians and media. Ugh...

I don't know, article doesn't make any sense to me. The way it is written implies he was shooting at the people comming through the window, so how is that warning shots? Sounds like self defense shots as they were comming throught the window with weapons drawn...

First shot, but then he proceeded to chase them via window and basically fired shots out the window. Threat was over once they left the premises. He should have stopped. But he listened to Uncle Joe..

I don't know, article doesn't make any sense to me. The way it is written implies he was shooting at the people comming through the window, so how is that warning shots? Sounds like self defense shots as they were comming throught the window with weapons drawn...

Typos courtesy Apple...

Also, read my post above regarding old school.... (No, not the forum member)...

Typos courtesy Apple...

See this is all wrong. Feinstein said that you should just put your hands up and show that you are unarmed and the criminal will put down his gun and leave you alone out of the kindness of his heart. I mean this is just common sense!!

Don't know if this is in jest, but, she never actually did say that.

Thanks.... You would think they'd have subordinates to do their research and/or go over things before they put their proverbial foot in their mouths. Wait! They are politicians... That'll never happen. ;)

Bad enough we got bone heads in the top offices. But I really think it's time to start imposing term limits on every branch of politics... Not just Pres, VP, Governors, Mayors, yadda yadda...etc... Maybe this will help stop the stupid from climbing the ladders...

Typos courtesy Apple...

The laws these fools introduce are all written by subordinates, the same subordinates that helped Old Joe with that advice. This would be why the gun laws are so idiotic. The subs know as little as the hack politicians, and none of them have any interest in learning the truth. This is painfully apparent when you hear a politician say things like "How many clips you load into the thing" and then you hear another use the same language. They read from the same script, and parrot each other because they don't know any better. Sometimes it's so glaring that it causes me to suffer third party embarrassment. This is also why we need to keep educating regular people as much as possible, then they will recognize the nitwittery as well...

Sounds like this guy got arrested for not having a balcony.

When they put this jamoke in charge of the whole gun restriction movement it made me feel a bit better. If they really wanted these gun laws or thought they had a chance to pass them they would have come up with a better choice than him, right?

600.jpg?1407

Nice Car. I owned a 1981.

My feeling is that Obama made a deal with the Clinton's. They knew if they put Uncle Joe out in front on the gun issue he would screw it up so bad he would never get the nomination for president. It will be an easy ride for Hillary.