Albanian

Finally got my first ever firearm. The Glock 22 Gen 4.

Oh to be young again and excited about a first gun. Now I buy and sell them like trading cards. Great gun and you will enjoy it. Just be careful with the conversion as I tried that and the gun kept jamming so I sent the barrel and spring back. Just not reliable for me. Ended up buying a Glock 17. You will find guns are like potato chips, you just can't have one. :)

You will find guns are like potato chips, you just can't have one. :)

So true... I love when people ask... "so which gun do you prefer x or y" and your answer is.... well, both. =)

You can always find a use for them.

Congrats. I took just recently started and did so with the EXACT same gun. I bought a KKM conversion barrel as well along with a G17 magazine. While the gun has been flawless with .40 cal I was less than happy with 9mm as I had several extraction issues, failure to feed, and failure to lock back when the mag was empty. While most people seem to say there is no difference between the recoil spring for the G22 and G17 there is. I talked to a tech at Glock yesterday and he told me that the part number for the G22 spring is FP07577 while the G17 spring is FP08284. I plan to get that spring before trying 9mm again.

Actually I bought it at East Brunswick Sportsman and the ammo is from the Heritage Guild's in Rahway and PA.

I will see how the conversion barrel works, every youtube video I find shows positive results but I shall see when I try it out.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Actually I bought it at East Brunswick Sportsman and the ammo is from the Heritage Guild's in Rahway and PA.

I will see how the conversion barrel works, every youtube video I find shows positive results but I shall see when I try it out.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I ran 500 rounds through a 9mm conversion barrel without a hiccup before I sold it

the first gun I ever wanted was a glock 22, but I got a good deal on beretta px4 I couldn't pass up. later i picked up a glock 20 which I love to shoot. now i have a glock 23 already paid for coming my way when permits come in, can't wait. glocks are awesome, good luck and nice pics...