RubberBullets

Magpul Halts Sale of Pmags to LEO's in Ban States

I couldnt find the thread we were talking about this morning regarding its recent opinion to maintain sales to LEO agencys in ban states. They have since recanted their previous assessment and will prevent sales to LEO establishments for the time being citing priority to the residents of Colorado. Also, they stated they will continue to sell to LEOs for duty use at a later date with their promise to uphold the 2nd and 14th amendments.

1ajl3gy.jpg

Also, they stated they will continue to sell to LEOs for duty use at a later date with their promise to uphold the 1st and 4th amendments.

yeah, they promise

suuuuuuuuuuure

No, not really

The only thing with the big named companies like Sig Glock Colt and Remington is that they are publicly traded companies (I believe) witch means if they put a direct hinder on sales purposely the lawsuits will come flying in.

The only thing with the big named companies like Sig Glock Colt and Remington is that they are publicly traded companies (I believe) witch means if they put a direct hinder on sales purposely the lawsuits will come flying in.

I could be wrong, but of all gun manufacturers, I believe only S&W and Ruger are public.