Ray Ray

New NRA spokesperson!

Been following him for quite awhile and subscribe to his feed. He's a well spoken good guy. An asset to the cause.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Been following him for quite awhile and subscribe to his feed. He's a well spoken good guy. An asset to the cause.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Same here, been sub'd and watching his vids for quite awhile now. this is a good move on the NRAs part.

I believe the last time I saw one of his personal videos, he was studying for the Texas bar examination (Lawyer).From his FB account:

About Colion

I am an Urban Gun Enthusiast. What's an Urban Gun Enthusiast? An Urban Gun Enthusiast is an individual who lives in an metropolitan area, who lives a relatively normal life, who has a healthy love for Guns and the science behind them. I am not ex military or LEO. I am just a regular guy with a J.D. who loves to learn about Guns and talk about them.

I love doing gun reviews and overviews, so Ill be posting videos to this page periodically.

This is good. The NRA needs to start relating to people instead of fighting with people. The gun debate is emotional, not logical (often for our side too). This guy works on both levels, logic and emotion.

Now we need a bunch of female spokespeople who can talk about how they saved lives with their gun, and lots of young people.

When the NRA only has older white men to deliver the message, they're only talking to the group that already believes. It's time to educate the masses instead of just rallying the troops.