gunforhire

WOW, from the the Record! Mike Kelly did not rape me too bad.

Decent article, seemed mostly fair

-good job!

I did get a chuckle out if this:

"as much as $1,500 for a weapon outfitted with accessories such as laser sights and special stocks."

Or WAY over $1500 for a $700 Olympic Arms, or M&P 15, if you're desperate, and wanted to line the pockets of an opportunist!

Very nice.... Read it while listening to latest episode of GFHR and having our Sunday morning coffee with the wife...

In fact, we use to watch the news on Sunday mornings... Now new rule. No tv... Just GFHR while having coffee on the veranda with the wife, Sunday paper and crossword.... ;)

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Very nice.... Read it while listening to latest episode of GFHR and having our Sunday morning coffee with the wife...

In fact, we use to watch the news on Sunday mornings... Now new rule. No tv... Just GFHR while having coffee on the veranda with the wife, Sunday paper and crossword.... ;)

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Thank you for the support!

WE should give them some positive feedback... subscription inquiry, etc. If they see it is helping their circulation, then maybe we will have more gun-friendly media, which we desperately need in this state.... Even, I went out and bought your paper today because of the balanced article... Things like this are important!

Nice, well balanced piece. I sent Mike Kelly (the author) a note thanking him for it. He is one of the few people in the media that I have seen make the distinction between a civilian AR-15 and a military M-16.

Good press for GFH! Anthony is going to be even busier than he is now. And I would predict that if local retailers can get their hands on any AR's, they are going to see another boost in sales.

I must have told him 6 times that an AR was not used in the CT shootings. Kelly took a bunch of my statements and crafted into his own. Either way, at least he didn't paint us a lunatics. To get a neutral firearms article published in NJ there has to be a certain amount of BS and distortion, so I would give him some kudos at keeping it at a minimum.

" officials say that ordinary citizens often lack the extensive training they would need to respond to a crime or sudden gunfight with a military-style semiautomatic weapon originally designed for soldiers.

The guy who scares me is the guy who never owned a gun in his life and goes out and buys an AR-15,” said Chief Frank Papapietro of the New Milford police"

DUH! jackass thats what Gun For Hire is for. What a moron, like cops are not capable of being incompetent. 10-1 Civilians practiced more than most normal LE's with AK's and AR's. I'm worried more about a jackass that thinks he's an elite operator because he dusts of his department issued piece & qualifies once a year.

Just look at that recent shooting of a special needs person and their assistant when a Camden Cop shot thru his door without verifying his target. Or Joe Biden suggesting to blast thru a door. The last thing 99% of good citizens want to do is shoot someone who means them no harm.

+1 to you Anthony, you've done more for the 2A in this state than anyone else.

Thank you Ray, but not really, I just have a big mouth with no filter from my brain. I also stir the poop with our elected critters. The two things I am proud of - 1. The amount of supporters we seem to be gaining in this era of armchair activism.

2. The fact that I respect ALL the 2A groups in the state and at a national level and I break my ass behind the scenes making sure they all place nice with each other (not easy, not easy, effin egos). For this item I will take credit.

Get ready for the spring rumble in trenton fellas!

Ant