SgtToadette

What BUIS do you use and why?

15 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Why? 

I suggest shooting with them first. I do not like MBUS PRO, looking through the rear sight bothers me. The sight picture is off to me.

It will be her choice. But the Troy’s seem over complicated. And the front is huge! And had to really crank on it to stay.. no likey. 

2 hours ago, Zeke said:

It will be her choice. But the Troy’s seem over complicated. And the front is huge! And had to really crank on it to stay.. no likey. 

They are good :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

Overly complicated? :rolleyes: 

They are BUIS. They go up and they go down. Front adjusts elevation and rear does windage. Rear has small and large same plane aperture. They have the exact same capabilities of the MBUS PRO.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shane45 said:

"had to really crank on it to stay."

You mean to attach to the rail? Seriously, you cant swing a dead cat on an AR forum without finding a thread about Troy knockoffs from ebay. Id hit a few of the "how do I tell knockoffs" threads to determine if your GTG.

Ugg... it’s a Choy?. 

This is is the only forum I partake in. 

Looks like a very old thread/question resurrected...… I'll throw in my 2 cents for what its worth...…. I have Magpul Pro's on my 16" M&P15, back up for an Eothech…… Its the only AR I have with an optic and back up, and I shoot better with it using the sights over the Red Dot?