Regulator72

.22lr Ammo silent auction for NJ2AS

Ok, inspired by NickCs Kershaw thread, I am putting up (2) Boxes of .22lr Federal hollowpoint bulk packs (525rds per box, 2 boxes). All $$ will go to NJ2AS. Winner gets BOTH boxes.

Here's the rules;

No minimum..

ALL Bids must be sent thru pm AND you must post in this thread that you are making a bid.. (like, PM Sent or Bid submitted)

I will close the bidding @ 5pm tonight and notify the winner via PM and this thread.

Winner must pay me via paypal gift or cash FTF and I will MATCH the bid 100% to NJ2AS. (i.e, highest bid is 100.00, then NJ2AS gets 200.00!)

If this works out, I might put up other ammo as well..

Usual rules apply for buying ammo, I won't ship it, located in Brick, willing to meet somewhat locally.

So it appears that you are giving away the ammo and it is also costing you the cost of the bid? You are very generous.

Yes, i was going to make a donation anyway, so i figured this way 2 people can help out and make that amount higher!

The winning bidder is.........

jvheitz!

Thanks to everyone that bid, we will be making a nice donation to support our rights and the future of our enjoyment. I can't make the rallies, but I WE can help those that do

The winning bidder is.........

jvheitz!

Thanks to everyone that bid, we will be making a nice donation to support our rights and the future of our enjoyment. I can't make the rallies, but I WE can help those that do

This makes me very happy.

Great idea, generous people and my buddy James has ammo for the match at the end of the month.

As wonderful as it is, I still plan on kicking all you Gunslingers a$$es @PCC :p