Kaiser7

Since I look up to you guys as an "extended family" Can I ask girl advice?

Apologize in advance for all the quoting, I was hanging out with my friend midget (No, not available, and more of a sister---it's complicated, and no, she doesn't have any attractive, single girl friends. XD)

Use match.com, the date is already set up thus removing the initial shyness

I am on OKCupid. It's free, but the girls on there, kinda... dumb? Not actually dumb but... well it's hard to explain without outing a friend of mine who uses it to cheat.

I don't know the first thing about picking up women anymore...it's been over 25 years since I had the need.

But, the truth told, I think your best bet is just like you said..."Hi, I'm Matt." What's the worst thing that could happen...she kicks you in the nads and dumps a drink on your head as you lay there writhing on the floor in pain? Confidence is the type of thing that you can achieve with practice. Keep at it.

so you got rid of the one who punched you in the gut?

in all seriousness, i had the same problem a few years ago. then once you get some confidence and grow some balls youll be fine. so say hi how are you. your in school right? i met more girls in school than anywhere. dont think of every girl as i wanna hit that. just go up and talk and youll be surprised. also look for the quiet girls in the classes they are good to go. not quiet when you get to know them. and friends of friends is a good way to go. have a female friend introduce you to her friends, or a friends girlfriend have her introduce you to friends, it works rust me.

Yeah, lol, she broke up with me. She had been upset I hadn't seen her much for a two week period, since I was so behind in school from being in the hospital for the first week. It didn't seem to register it was her fault for banging a dude a few days before we went out, got mono from him, gave me mono, and then punched me in the spleen, rupturing it, nearly killing me.

just keep at it... the ugliest, dumbest bastid will still get 1/10 to say yes... it's proven science... ;)

good luck!

Most of you have never seen me, I'm one sexy guy. Who WOULDN'T want to date this guy? (BTW, glad most of you guys don't have wives on here, cause I can't be held responsible XD.)

wattastud_zps9f283fb5.jpg

Look at this, pefect form. (Actually, I'm chicken-winging it a bit, and probably have other bad form. feel free to correct, lol.)

studly2_zps7fbb1cc0.jpg

CHARMING GENTLEMAN.

sexy_zps65e8d1ab.jpg

Eh... disregard women. You will be better off. Aiming to living in a remote cabin with just your guns and your dog like Mark Walberg in The Shooter. You will be happier for it.

Someone has to rear the next generation of gun-loving patriots. I would expect the same from you guys.

"Go ugly early!" Then when the bar closes you will be all set! :wild:

Ahh... man, if you've seen some of the girls I've been with, they look like the losers of the Westminster Dog show XD. For a 4 year period between the girl who almost killed me, and the one who left me for some 24 year old from new york, I basically just flirted with any girl.

24272032.jpg

I'm the same as you dude. I'm more introverted than anything, so I'm not usually the type to engage a conversation. BUT I have had success in the past and I'm one ugly bastard! I'll echo what others have said before: try not to care. The less you care, the easier it is to handle rejection. Just think of it this way (particularly if it's someone you do not know very well): it doesn't really matter what they think or if it's "awkward" after you get denied. What they think of you has nothing to do with how you feel. It's all YOU that's making yourself feel crappy for getting rejected. So, all you need to do is not give a damn. You get rejected, go out and have fun and forget about it. I've been rejected a bunch of times (mostly girls I already knew), but I've had a few girlfriends as well. Keep at it, brah.

The main key is to not care. Its amazing what will happen if you just stop worrying. If she shoots nkyou down so what. Move on. That not caring also exudes confcidence. If a chick knows you don't really need to be talking to her but choose to it carries weight.

Lots of funny answers on here, but this is the best advice you have been given, IMHO.

Practice talking with women every chance you get. Strike up casual conversations in stores and other public places. Talk with women in whom you are not particularly interested, as that is much easier than striking up a conversation with that beauty who makes your heart pound. Contrary to what some have said, I would avoid an immediate introduction, as that can come off as a bit threatening. Keep it light at first, and if things go well, consider introducing yourself later in the conversation, probably just as you are ending it.

Lots of helpful advice is available here: www.sosuave.com

Be lighthearted and humorous. Most of all, have fun with it. If all else fails, date your friend's sister.

Dos:

cheeze, you buttered us up so much for a response in your o-post - use some of the same skills....or say ur a doctor!...or flash the green....or show her your yacht...or tell her your an animal lover...take her dancing.

Don'ts

don't get married unless she has more money then you - not today in this county of lawyers.

just don't say u r an introvert with a gun!

M A K E T H E M L A U G H!!!!!

Every girl wants a funny guy.

Go to ANY onlne dating site and read their profiles.

9.9 out of 10 say they want someone to make them laugh.

Start being a wiseass when out and crack jokes, then notice the girls who laugh and smile at you.

Start there.

Don't be afraid to go and crack a joke to the girl behind the counter at cvs, or while on line at grocery store.

The way to a mans heart is thru their stomach.

The way to a girls vajayjay is thru her laugh box :)

Oh yeah, hit the gym pretty hard too. That always helps.

Stop posting pictures of yourself on this forum unless your a homo.

I did some time in the joint many years ago, and you kind of remind me of my cell mate. What are you doing later?

Ohhh man!!

This is kinda odd thing to post a pic of yourself on here, as for your interest in Asian women... Good luck on that

But to tell you the truth, HONESTLY!!

As far as I've been on here and what I've read of the things you post (I'm gonna keep it 100) you seem to be all about yourself. I hope it's just confidence, but you seem to come off cocky and arrogant. Specially the couple times you posted about yourself boasting ABOUT yourself. So as far as you saying you being shy, I'm doubting that.

So, my opinion since you are asking for opinions of what you should do, is to talk about what their interest are and then try to relate. They don't want to hear stuff about you at all, unless they ask and they will ask if they want to know about you. If they dont thenthey arent interested, so move on. Make little jokes here and there, keep them off guard. What I mean by that is tease them with whatever they are doing or what they are talking about. It isn't hard at all. You will fail more than you will succeed, but keep your head and up and move on.

Last but not least, back to the asian women... its extremely hard to get in their click/circle the only way to get in is when they are alone at the mall/bar/store or where ever or unless you know somebody. (That somebody is usually me)

this is my opinion so take it how you want to take it. Peace in the Middle East

some good advice on here, mixed in with some (funny) crapola. i too used to be painfully shy, and meeting girls was really hard. i say used to because eventually i started being comfortable with myself and who i really am, rather than who i was presenting myself to be. i embraced my inner geek, my ability to say something totally inappropriate but funny at the right time, and once that happened, i was happier and easier to get along with. no longer was i disappointed and sullen over rejection from a female, cause i was happy even without the girl. girls don't want someone who's unhappy without a girl, they want someone who's happy and then add the girl. being yourself is great because when you do find a girl, she likes you for who you really are, which is so much easier and natural for both of you. the confidence builds from being comfortable with yourself.

and learning to play guitar never hurts either. good luck dude.

PS try meeting girls at places other than bars/nightclubs. the best place i have seen to meet women are the supermarket and book stores. asking a woman a question about food/cooking/laundry detergent triggers their maternal instinct (without them even knowing it), and showing common intellectual interest in something other than beer kegs/hooters/football helps. after i managed to break the ice, and have a mini-chat with a woman, i would give her my number and say something like "i don't wanna seem forward, but here's my number, if you want to call me sometime, feel free". it puts the ball in their court, and seems less threatening. you'd be surprised how many would call you.

Start real simple...Go to the local mall and ask 25 random women "what time is it?" They will tell you and just say "thanks". Walk away. Do that until you break your approach anxiety. It may take a day, it may take a year but do it until you lose that "butterflies in your stomach" feeling right before the words come out of your mouth. Once you get that initial approach anxiety under control then you will be ready for the next lesson.

Just to really hammer home the point, YOU NEED TO HAVE CONFIDENCE. Being a confident man will get you places in life that being a shy boy won't. Be proud and comfortable with yourself, like Marcus said don't beat yourself up if you get rejected. Roll with the punches and get back up. Small talk and jokes don't let that awkward silence take over.

If all else fails.....pic related.

bitches-love-roofies.jpg

Just to really hammer home the point, YOU NEED TO HAVE CONFIDENCE. Being a confident man will get you places in life that being a shy boy won't. Be proud and comfortable with yourself, like Marcus said don't beat yourself up if you get rejected. Roll with the punches and get back up. Small talk and jokes don't let that awkward silence take over.

If all else fails.....pic related.

bitches-love-roofies.jpg

yikes, this might get you in trouble

yikes, this might get you in trouble

Not exactly good advice, I clicked on the wrong picture that wasn't the "bitches love" meme I wanted to post but whatever.

This is what I was going for.

3p9k8v.jpg