Kaiser7

Since I look up to you guys as an "extended family" Can I ask girl advice?

lower your standards, you'll feel more comfortable around them. over time you'll build confidence and then just keep going up and up.

that or fake it till you make it. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me

^ This isn't terrible advice.

In my experience half the battle with getting a girl to sleep with you is getting the nerve to just go up and talk to them. It doesn't even matter what you say to them or if they end up being interested in you. The beauty of being in college is that there is a near endless supply of booty. Once you get past the fear of rejection you will find it's not all that hard to get a girl to sleep with you, bc most of the time they want to bone as much as you do.

Also, in regards to 2 previous posts - I actually had both of these lines work believe it or not:

"Are those real?" - She was a waitress in AC, I was hammered. They obviously weren't real. I guess she thought it was funny, and she gave me her number. Turned out she lived a couple towns away from me and we met up a couple weeks later.

"Want to come home with me?" - At a house party in college, end of the night, girl sat down next to me at a card game. Was getting ready to leave about 15 min later, asked her if she wanted to come home with me. She said yes. Bingo bango.

Moral to the story is that you will never know unless you ask...

^ This isn't terrible advice.

In my experience half the battle with getting a girl to sleep with you is getting the nerve to just go up and talk to them. It doesn't even matter what you say to them or if they end up being interested in you. The beauty of being in college is that there is a near endless supply of booty. Once you get past the fear of rejection you will find it's not all that hard to get a girl to sleep with you, bc most of the time they want to bone as much as you do.

Also, in regards to 2 previous posts - I actually had both of these lines work believe it or not:

"Are those real?" - She was a waitress in AC, I was hammered. They obviously weren't real. I guess she thought it was funny, and she gave me her number. Turned out she lived a couple towns away from me and we met up a couple weeks later.

"Want to come home with me?" - At a house party in college, end of the night, girl sat down next to me at a card game. Was getting ready to leave about 15 min later, asked her if she wanted to come home with me. She said yes. Bingo bango.

Moral to the story is that you will never know unless you ask...

I like the way you think....

Throw shit at the wall and see what sticks...

If you out yourself out there to 10 girls, your odds at one are good.

Just read thru the thread, and I will also echo that the "stop caring" advice is best.

Also, seeing that you are from rowan, just go to Landmark either during happy hour or on a Tuesday or Thursday night and it is like shooting fish in a barrel. I used to visit my buddy down there from time to time and there were always lot's of girls who were ready to have a good time.

Also, if you want to get used to talking to chick's take the drive to Delilah's just over the bridge in Philly. I was there in Sept for my buddies bachelor party and the girl's were very friendly (read: actually friendly not in a whoreish way) and the beer wasn't anymore expensive than a normal city bar.

I always start with Hi, or how you doing. Also try and ice cream soda. This is a true story. I had a fight with my wife so I left for a few days. I packed up a bag drove to the airport looked at the monitor and booked a flight down to Grand Cayman. I was sitting in the Hard Rock cafe in George Town and ordered an ice cream soda. A nice looking girl sat next to me at the bar and said hello. I said hi and she said do you know why I sat down next to you? I said no, and she said because I saw you sitting here drinking and ice cream soda and I figured you must be a nice guy. I laughed and said to her all those years I used pickup lines and all I had to do was just sit at a bar and have an ice cream soda.

I like the way you think....

Throw shit at the wall and see what sticks...

If you out yourself out there to 10 girls, your odds at one are good.

Exactly. In a setting like he is in, there are more attractive females than you can possibly interact with. That is the reason this approach works.

If you are looking a wife, or someone to settle down with, it is certainly more about choosing someone with the characteristics you want in a partner. But if you are just looking to have fun - randomly talk to a bunch of girls that you find attractive and I guarantee some of them will sleep with you lol.

SAME boat for me. only reason i'm married is because i had good friends and the girl i married was so interested that the hints were obvious even to ME. i met her in high school - i've often said i would be single forever if i hadn't so i understand where your coming from.

this may not be the advice your looking for NOW but i will tell you that if your looking for a long term relationship you must BE YOURSELF!! i may sound like robin williams in aladdin (yeah i went there) but thats the best advice anyone can give you

Wow, you guys are so silly!!! lol!! just say "hi" Be yourself even if that is a bit shy! Meeting a girl at a bar is a bad idea if you are looking for a relationship. If you are looking for just a night of fun, fine! You can tell a lot about a person if they are interested or not by just saying hello. Watch their body language and their reaction to you approaching them. It is all in the eyes!! good luck!

You remind me of Adam Lanza.

Am I the only one who saw this and thought it was some messed up shit? Like seriously dude?

Honestly, this is the reason I'm shy, I'm scared I'll have people say messed up shit like this.

Also, don't think about dating as a need, but rather a want. Be comfortable taking care of yourself and being self reliant and doing what's good for you first and actually establishing what you want in a girl/woman, women grab the balls and snap the whip when they smell blood in the water, they will run your life for you when you put them on the pedestal.

I have friends who NEED to be in a relationship in order to be "happy", and the funny part is i've never met more socially miserable people in my life.

Also, don't think about dating as a need, but rather a want. Be comfortable taking care of yourself and being self reliant and doing what's good for you first and actually establishing what you want in a girl/woman, women grab the balls and snap the whip when they smell blood in the water, they will run your life for you when you put them on the pedestal.

I have friends who NEED to be in a relationships, and i've never met more socially miserable people in my life.

Yeah, honestly, I've slept around, quite a bit, I'm tired of it, feel like I've been there, and done that.

I feel like being in the same age bracket as you, and at one time used to be very shy with extremely attractive woman.. I can give you some pointers.

First thing you have to so is pick your poison for the atmosphere your in. If your at a social gathering with mostly different groups of people talking amongst themselves, you have to break into the group they are in. If you smoke, as someone for a lighter.... If you overhear their conversation chime in with something funny, or if your up to it something serious... This is where charm comes in!!! If you lack charm.... Sorry but this will be a lot tougher.

You have to get involved with the group and meet them as a whole. Pick the girl in the group that catches your eye... And you catch hers.... You'll know when a girl is interested... She'll usually be pretty vocal when you are talking to the group.

The key is to keep the conversation going with her as long as possible. If she's interested she'll step away from the group for you... Now just keep her interested and your set.

A nightclub or bar is the easiest place to score.... Typically find a drunk girl haha....

A causal setting usually requires more work.... You have to start the conversation without spooking the girl.

If your standing in like somewhere let her in front of you. Girls love a sweetheart more than a douchebag... But a sweetheart with no backbone is a an instant fail...

Let her in front and instantly judge the situation... What is she buying...? Energy drink? Tell her its bad for her and it will rot her beautiful smile.. ;)

Protein bars? Ask her where she works out... If she says she doesn't, say ohh I'm sorry it's looks like you spend time in the gym..

Compliment, but don't over do it. This all has to be casual, try to seem cooler than you really are. Hell if all that goes well, buy her stuff. That way she will walk out the same time you do, keep the Convo going to the car. If all went smooth ask what she has going on that night/weekend. Give her your number, girls will usually creep out when asked for their number by a stranger. Give her yours, if she calls your set.

This could go on and on.... Just find what works and remember it.... But try to avoid friends in the same click, unless they come after you lol. Than its fair game....

All my girlfriends have started the conversations with me.... I usually get stuffed in cars at the end of the night...

Not in two years though.... Damn girls will kidnap you if your keep them happy.

i took it as a twisted joke, maybe to soon?

Maybe? But I sure as hell don't want people thinking I'm like that, if people take it seriously, then I have to deal with all the bs.

Besides, I was trying to learn how to NOT be shy around people, This stuff doesn't help.

Not to mention, he was a creepy looking guy, I sure as hell HOPE I'm better looking than that.

Am I the only one who saw this and thought it was some messed up shit? Like seriously dude?

Honestly, this is the reason I'm shy, I'm scared I'll have people say messed up shit like this.

Stop caring what people on message boards or anywhere else say. The guy that typed that might look like this:

hairy-fat-guy.jpg

This again goes back to not caring. Not in a sense of allowing people talk shit about you but let people talk. They will make themselves look like assholes. Either that or when people say something that you don't like step up and confront them. Most people who talk shit are afraid of confrontation.

Stop caring what people on message boards or anywhere else say. The guy that typed that might look like this:

hairy-fat-guy.jpg

This again goes back to not caring. Not in a sense of allowing people talk shit about you but let people talk. They will make themselves look like assholes. Either that or when people say something that you don't like step up and confront them. Most people who talk shit are afraid of confrontation.

Lol, looks like I tipped my hand.

I'm AWFULLY self-conscious, I take shit like that personal, I kinda realize I look like a puss now. Whoops.

Hey, I grew up in a house with a mom and sister, it could be worse. :lol:

Hey, I grew up in a house with a mom and sister, it could be worse. :lol:

If your sister was older than you, I really hope you used that to your advantage. From 5th grade until 10grade I lived with my mom and sister.... My sisters friends were all about 4yrs older than me.... I learned almost everything I know from them ;)

Is it just me who thinks we need pics of op with said Asian exs?

Okay, but I have to preface, the first picture was hours after she ruptured my spleen, and I'd been walking around Philly all day, so I look stupid. I was in A LOT of pain.

523274_4887014406762_222480454_n_zpsfa81c62b.jpg

Here's pics of just her.

536481_4315879328742_1668175680_n_zpse2673973.jpg

395398_4832658247892_873636175_n_zps79de0d58.jpg

Dude, you're in college. There's like a brazillion women there. Just walk up to them and say hi, one at time. It will get easier. Soon enough you'll find one that will bang you.

I'm not a virgin, I've banged a "good number" (Not sure if it's lame actually putting a number on there.)

But yeah, I guess I just need practice XD.

If your sister was older than you, I really hope you used that to your advantage. From 5th grade until 10grade I lived with my mom and sister.... My sisters friends were all about 4yrs older than me.... I learned almost everything I know from them ;)

My sister is 12 years older than me, so yeah, her friends are married with 3 kids.

Okay, but I have to preface, the first picture was hours after she ruptured my spleen, and I'd been walking around Philly all day, so I look stupid. I was in A LOT of pain.

523274_4887014406762_222480454_n_zpsfa81c62b.jpg

Here's pics of just her.

536481_4315879328742_1668175680_n_zpse2673973.jpg

395398_4832658247892_873636175_n_zps79de0d58.jpg

I'm not a virgin, I've banged a "good number" (Not sure if it's lame actually putting a number on there.)

But yeah, I guess I just need practice XD.

My sister is 12 years older than me, so yeah, her friends are married with 3 kids.

Edited: that part was not productive.

In all honesty, if you go out locally down there and just start talking to people you will find a nice girl who isn't crazy and likes you for who you are.

My last bit on this topic is this - don't get discouraged if you talk to a bunch of girls (even if you sleep with them) and you don't find the one that is right for you. She is out there. I had a friend tell me something a lot of years ago that is nerdy but I also found true:

"You are going to have to slay a lot of dragons if you want to find your princess"

I had a bad breakup in soph year of college, a girl who I had dated since jr year of high school. After that I ran through a ton of different girls until the very end of my senior year in college, when I hooked up with Kelly. I knew from the moment we starting talking that she was special, and we have been together now for almost 6 years. Eventually when we are ready I am sure we will get married.

Don't get down on yourself, go out of your way to talk to people, and everything will work itself out.

Just talk to every girl like she is your long lost best friend. Even if you get shot down a few times you still will learn a thing or two. Think of picking up women like playing sports, You miss a 100% of the shots you don't take.

Just to drive home the same point that several other's, and broglock made. ^ this.

Stop posting pictures of yourself on this forum unless your a homo.

I did some time in the joint many years ago, and you kind of remind me of my cell mate. What are you doing later?

You're scaring me.

The problem is that you might be a "nice guy". I was a nice guy. Didn't get much action. Stopped trying to be "friends" and was a lot more direct about my intentions. It was like an epiphany. I worked with a very attractive woman. Chatted her up and this and that. Finally asked her out dinner. She asked me if I wanted relationship with her or just a have some fun. Instead of my usual "I respect you as person" crap, I told her what I wanted to do to her. She told me to forget about dinner and just come on over. It was glorious.

You're scaring me.

The problem is that you might be a "nice guy". I was a nice guy. Didn't get much action. Stopped trying to be "friends" and was a lot more direct about my intentions. It was like an epiphany. I worked with a very attractive woman. Chatted her up and this and that. Finally asked her out dinner. She asked me if I wanted relationship with her or just a have some fun. Instead of my usual "I respect you as person" crap, I told her what I wanted to do to her. She told me to forget about dinner and just come on over. It was glorious.

Girls don't like clingers.....

They are actually worse than guys, unless there is something they really like about you, they don't even want to hear the word relationship.