Kaiser7

Since I look up to you guys as an "extended family" Can I ask girl advice?

Ask my son, this boy brings home a different girl everyday and sometimes 2 different ones, though he is in high school, so maybe he can't help you... I keep telling him to stop taking advantage of girls because of respect for women as he does have a baby sister and that he wouldn't want his sister getting hurt when she's older.. I get the F U dad. I really do not want to see angry brothers and dads showing up at my house.

Seriously though, be confidant, LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN, women love when a man listens and figure out a way to make them laugh as humour is a great "in". Accept failure and move onto the next, odds will play in your favor if you can do this. Never seem desperate, because if you seem desperate you will lose. Find out their likes and dislikes, ask about their outlook on life or what they like, have good questions..

Depending on age, younger women I find like the "Bad Boys" and like compliments on their looks and older women like men who are confident, secure financially and have a little "bad boy" in them.

All else fails, whip out some cash and bling there are plenty of gold diggers out there.

Don't go into the conversation thinking of trying to hook up.. think of it as just a chat you would have with anyone. If you have a hard time talking in general you MUST force yourself to talk to everyone you can until it becomes natural. Start simple and say hey followed by a compliment ..nice dress great eyes or let me buy you a drink.. don't be formal and give your name wait for her to ask.. and you will be denied maybe often its just the way it is .. its no big deal on to the next one..

My buddy who is not much to look at is so straight forward snd vulgar that 1 in 5 get him a hook up. Its funny to watch but not my style.

I think you misunderstand my post. I was talking to kaiser.

Someone shit in your cereal this morning?

I think you misunderstood my post. I was replying to jonnyrebel not you. Don't eat cereal.

This is simple....

Kaiser- you live in a college town, you go to college.. Your options are endless.

Stop thinking too much! Stop worrying about talking to girls and just do it....

It's all rather simple.

Just remember to cover you tool.... It's a scary place out there today. I found a good girl and stuck with her for that reason...

Hang in there buddy, maybe I'll take a trip up there soon and be your wingman. I'm only 20min down rt55. I used to hang in the commons every weekend.

My buddy Tom got laid more then once with the line's below..

"Am I gonna waste time buying you drinks all night or are we friggin at the end of this scenerio?"

"You need a ride home? There's room on my lap. (Or face)"

"Nice shoes... wanna fugg?"

And yes, more then once each of these lines worked.

This is simple....

Kaiser- you live in a college town, you go to college.. Your options are endless.

Stop thinking too much! Stop worrying about talking to girls and just do it....

It's all rather simple.

Just remember to cover you tool.... It's a scary place out there today. I found a good girl and stuck with her for that reason...

Hang in there buddy, maybe I'll take a trip up there soon and be your wingman. I'm only 20min down rt55. I used to hang in the commons every weekend.

All us college age kids need to go up there and show him how to do it

There is a one word key. Confidence. If you don't have it? Fake it. Women smell lack of confidence the way a dog smells fear.

Be forthcoming with compliments. Notice hair, clothes. Things there changed since you've seen them last. An occasional neg hit on them is ok.

Show zero romantic interest because you're confidently doing your thing.

They want to chase. They hate to be chased.

I may be old fat and out of practice now...but these tactics served me well through my twenties and college years.

Oh...and, be really good at oral.

Really the only thing you need.... And grow a mustache

Then you can start wearing a t-shirt that says 'Free Mustache Rides'.

Also for pick up lines:

Start out with ' Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?' If she says no and follows up with how much, get her with 'Just enough to break the ice...Hi, I'm Matt'.

Cheesy shit like that works sometimes. Good for a chuckle and should start a conversation.

I've been following this thread since it was posted. Really didn't have anything to contribute, but instead I think I'm in the same boat as Kaiser. Except I'm not in college. I broke up with my ex 2 years ago and then dated a co-worker for a about a year and 3 months. Now I'm back in the dating world and am having a hard a$$ time meeting people. I live in the Lawrenceville area and have no idea were to go to meet people. I just turned 30. All my friends are wifed up and under house arrest and loving every minute of it. Where is a single Chinese guy to go around here to meet quality white women? I feel like women around here aren't into Asians. Maybe it's be but I find it hard to meet people around here.

I was always picky and went after "THE" girl. Did OK. My friend would hit on EVERY girl and at the end of the night we got laid while I got drunk. Fast forward 20 years, I married my dream girl, got laid a lot less and he is still single! Use it any way you like.

somewhat good advise here. I am only a few years older graduated college december of 11. So i know what your going through too. Your not in the working world but almost there, mature for your age. I was the same, i worked 2 jobs and went to college full time. didnt have time to party. Once you just be yourself in college youll be fine. I expressed in politics classes that i was in favor of guns. Most people hated me for it at rutgers, but i felt like im just being myself. Fought theories on gun control, wrote papers about it. I know your asking how this relates but it does. If you just be yourself and dont worry about meeting girls they will come. just be normal, if shes in a class with you just say hey how are you. show up early to class and say hi to everyone in the room already. you will meet girls this way. and not one nighters. you can meet intelligent ones too by showing up early. 10 minutes wont kill you to be there early. ask if they understood some material or if they are ready for the next test. Thats the easiest ice breaker. Many times they will say no you and just say not really. Many will then wanna study together or ask if they are gunna eat after class, say you dont have anyone to eat with after and dont wanna look like a fool eating alone. I said that a few times and met girls. Just act normal.

A pick up line that never fails is, "does this smell like chloroform?"

walk up to a girl and say "whats horny and hums" then start humming.

thanks, I pee'd my pants twice