SgtToadette

AR15 intro course?

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I've finally gotten a hold onto the AR15 I've wanted after about 6 months of saving. Now that I finally have it, I'd like to get to know it better and I'm consequently looking for some formal instruction.

I've browsed the GFH webpage and while I see the First Steps: Rifle class is available, I was looking for something more specific to my pattern rifle. I'm looking to learn the basics of disassembly, cleaning, sighting-in, and other fundamentals of the platform. It's worth noting that my specific rifle is a PWS MK116 Mod1, long-stroke gas piston operated rifle, which is a bit out of the ordinary.

I was very pleased with my First Steps: Pistol class and have since been impressed by your integrity and perseverance in the past few months, and I want to continue giving you business.

Is there a specific class that you guys offer that would meet my criteria?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I've finally gotten a hold onto the AR15 I've wanted after about 6 months of saving. Now that I finally have it, I'd like to get to know it better and I'm consequently looking for some formal instruction.

I've browsed the GFH webpage and while I see the First Steps: Rifle class is available, I was looking for something more specific to my pattern rifle. I'm looking to learn the basics of disassembly, cleaning, sighting-in, and other fundamentals of the platform. It's worth noting that my specific rifle is a PWS MK116 Mod1, long-stroke gas piston operated rifle, which is a bit out of the ordinary.

I was very pleased with my First Steps: Pistol class and have since been impressed by your integrity and perseverance in the past few months, and I want to continue giving you business.

Is there a specific class that you guys offer that would meet my criteria?

Thanks!

Thank you for the kind words, please email Jimmy@gunforhire.com and we will tailor a class to your specific needs.

Ant