jds560

My CZ-75BD

I've had this for a few weeks now and several hundred rounds are through it! The journey to EF&G and ammo costs are worth it in my opinion. This is the first handgun I've bought, and it's started my itch to have more. I get a lot of "woah whats that" looks at the range LOL.

Here's a few quick photos.

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

I have absolutely no gripes with the CZ and I've used cheap ammo for the most part with no failures.

I'm not a fan of crazy aftermarket mods, but I do plan on getting the Kadet kit and custom engraving my own grips (I'm an engraver by trade). I think I'll go black ebony wood and then engrave them in white!

That's gorgeous! Although I started with two Berettas I also picked up a BD about a year ago, maybe longer.

Quite frankly, that pistol is hands down my favorite. It's almost impossible to have a bad shot with the CZ, it's so good.

And you have the police model, lucky duck.

Congrats, you made a VERY wise choice!

Where did you manage to find that gem?

I'm trying to decide between a Beretta 92FS and the CZ75 and leaning toward the CZ...if I can find one

Yes get the CZ first. the brand has been getting more popular here in the States and recognized as one of the best bang for your buck with a basic CZ75B nib going for less than $500.00 a thing of the past. The Beretta has been around a long time as a service gun and there's a lot on the market.

Where did you manage to find that gem?

I'm trying to decide between a Beretta 92FS and the CZ75 and leaning toward the CZ...if I can find one

you can find one, just not at a very reasonable price.. (ask me how i know..lol)

im looking for a stainless model, which is even harder to find..

Yes get the CZ first. the brand has been getting more popular here in the States and recognized as one of the best bang for your buck with a basic CZ75B nib going for less than $500.00 a thing of the past. The Beretta has been around a long time as a service gun and there's a lot on the market.

That makes sense