Nikos

Officer NDs weapon in school hallway

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20130305/NEWS01/130305018/VIDEO-Lloyd-officer-misfires-gun-Highland-school-FOLLOW-PoJoMikeCahill?nclick_check=1

"Town of Lloyd Police Officer Sean McCutcheon misfired his gun in the hallway of the high school at approximately 1:38 p.m., according to the district."

WTF was the officer doing in the hallway to ND his firearm? Unfortunately, this incident will fuel the left.

Misfire? I think he fired just fine. Too bad it didn't actually misfire. Surprised they didn't bring up "assault clips" jeez, at least get the words right.

And another thing, that parent is complaining that putting a RO in the school was "knee-jerk" wtf? Ny passed a bunch of insane LAWS in 48 hours that won't do a thing to make his kids safer. That's knee-jerk, jerk.

Unf'ingbelievable

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20130305/NEWS01/130305018/VIDEO-Lloyd-officer-misfires-gun-Highland-school-FOLLOW-PoJoMikeCahill?nclick_check=1

"Town of Lloyd Police Officer Sean McCutcheon misfired his gun in the hallway of the high school at approximately 1:38 p.m., according to the district."

WTF was the officer doing in the hallway to ND his firearm? Unfortunately, this incident will fuel the left.

I was wondering the same thing as to why it happened. It will be fueled by that paper since it's a Gannett publication.

Just friggin' great, I'm sure the anti's will treat this ND in a school fairly and objectively....

Well if they're going to be consistant in their idiotic reactions, I would expect to see them try to pass a law disarming police officers. After all if the "best trained" among us can't handle their firearms how are common folk supposed to be able to. I wonder if the law makers in Albany will now revisit the provisions that allow the police to sport "high capacity" magazines?

disclaimer: This is not a poke at LEOs, it's a poke at the idiocracy aka the left

Well if they're going to be consistant in their idiotic reactions, I would expect to see them try to pass a law disarming police officers. After all if the "best trained" among us can't handle their firearms how are common folk supposed to be able to. I wonder if the law makers in Albany will now revisit the provisions that allow the police to sport "high capacity" magazines?

disclaimer: This is not a poke at LEOs, it's a poke at the idiocracy aka the left

well, technically speakling, then they should've been all over disarming them after that la officer went nuts........speaking of which.....they got aweful quiet about that lately......

+1 for the evil Serpa

who cares about the serpa. why dont you question why he was DRAWING the gun in the first place. for a cop to actually pull a gun, his/someones life should be in danger.

the article states: McCutcheon was on routine patrol with no one around when he mistakenly shot his gun. He is being interviewed today to help determine the chain of events that led to the incident, Hansut said.

so with no one else around.....he just pulled out his gun for the fyck of it? to look at it? see his reflection in a window? why should anyone give a shit about what holster hes using, when hes PULLING HIS GUN OUT FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON.

Well, like all other stories, the facts are probably not right. But... Since he didn't hurt himself, the glock was probably out of its holster. Why that was, as stated, is the prime question.

In any event, this guy did not represent LE very well. But like the whack job out in Cali, we'll probably never hear the facts.