That remains to be seen.

I dont get why you even post here. All you do is piss and moan about NJ yet you dont even live here. Which in itself is bad enough, however I rarely see you actually adding anything to the boards besides sarcastic comments or negativity.

I dont get why you even post here. All you do is piss and moan about NJ yet you dont even live here. Which in itself is bad enough, however I rarely see you actually adding anything to the boards besides sarcastic comments or negativity.

Applause..lol. Thought I was the only one who thought that

Wow!!! Is it even constitutionally possible to impose such draconian restrictions?!?!?!? For example: Making it illegal to have over 500 rounds of ammo... WTF?!?!?! I have shot more rounds than that in a single day at the range on many occassions! Things are starting to get absolutely ridiculous in this country.

I believe this to be just another example of throwing shit at the wall and seeing what...if anything sticks. The constitutional implications are overwhelming on just about all these bills. I believe the sponsors are using these outrageous proposals as a sounding board to see just how much the populace will let them get away with without too much of a fight and then modify the bills accordingly.

Ever cognizant that this is California however and those folks do not seem to breath the same air as the rest of us, I would keep an jaundiced eye on the next round of bills.

Wow, its a shame stupidity isnt painful.

Soon to be illegal in California.....525rds of evil, deadly, "assault bullets"

s7_216160_999_01.jpg

Hey! Where did you find the .22 Bulk Back?

Wow, its a shame stupidity isnt painful.

Soon to be illegal in California.....525rds of evil, deadly, "assault bullets"

s7_216160_999_01.jpg

ahhhhh brings back memories of a "better time" seeing a dozen or more of those on the shelves everywhere...lol

I began feeling physically ill while watching the vid. Their favorite words are "common sense" and "loop holes". In other words, anything that attempts to protect the 2nd amendment and our rights is a "loop hole", any regulation that allows gun ownership other then revolvers and single shot shotguns a "loophole", and anything that goes against their plan to disarm law abiding folks, not "common sense".

Wow!!! Is it even constitutionally possible to impose such draconian restrictions?!?!?!? For example: Making it illegal to have over 500 rounds of ammo... WTF?!?!?! I have shot more rounds than that in a single day at the range on many occassions! Things are starting to get absolutely ridiculous in this country.

They are not crazy. They just want to ban everything, and this is another giant step in that direction. They are following Britain's lead with the ammo limit (because they've heard about all the ammo stockpiling. Same spiel they are pushing in Florida with the anger management classes).

What f'ing pisses me off every time I see a video or news clip about gun control is that all these stupid antis have the same mindset: That gun ownership = Gun Violence. That is the most ridiculous opinion ever.

Just a few days ago, I was watching CNN and they were talking about gun control with a Police Chief from some big city (can't remember which one) and the guy was totally anti. So the journalist asks him something to the effect of "Just because a law abiding citizen owns a gun, it doesn't mean that they will ever use it to commit a crime.... Right Chief?" and the a-hole chief replies "Well... the truth is that ALL gun owners are potential criminals". I couldn't believe he said that... Friggin a-hole. Anyway that's the mentality we're dealing with... It's just crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

well then wouldnt that hold true for himself?...if simply owning/being in control of a gun can transform a normal person into a criminal/psychopath..what magic power does he have to ward off the evil gun power?