DSD1026

Freedom Munitions 500 & 1000 9mm

Awesome thanks for the heads up. Was able to get a box.

Glad to help. I cannot believe how fast the ammo goes. I can't even catch it when I rely on their email notifications. As I have posted before I have a program called website-watcher (just the 30 day trial) running in the background checking the various pages every minute and it is the only way I find to score ammo there.

i opened up gunbot this AM and saw the 9mm with -o- time on it, just posted. Put 1000 in my cart and when checking out they wanted $30 to ship. Fug that, wasnt thrilled with the price anyway. I am spoiled from the good ole days(few months ago) with free s/h from Sportsmans Guide & $10-11 a box.Glad I loaded up last year.

FWIW, I ordered about 1000 rounds from Freedom Munitions a while back. It was about 300 shipped but relatively speaking, it was a bargain compared to what's out there. Shipping prices are still high though.

I received the shipment relatively quickly. 50 rounds are packed in a box. There are no dividers for each round so they'll bang along in transit but I don't think that is a problem. My initial impression of them were that they were really clean. I guess they tumbled and then sonic cleaned them. I split the case with a buddy of mine. His inspection was a bit better than mine and he noticed that some of the primers were farther recessed in the primer pocket. I don't think this will be an issue. I have yet to try them out at the range but plan on trying it next weekend if I'm lucky.

FWIW, I ordered about 1000 rounds from Freedom Munitions a while back. It was about 300 shipped but relatively speaking, it was a bargain compared to what's out there. Shipping prices are still high though.

I received the shipment relatively quickly. 50 rounds are packed in a box. There are no dividers for each round so they'll bang along in transit but I don't think that is a problem. My initial impression of them were that they were really clean. I guess they tumbled and then sonic cleaned them. I split the case with a buddy of mine. His inspection was a bit better than mine and he noticed that some of the primers were farther recessed in the primer pocket. I don't think this will be an issue. I have yet to try them out at the range but plan on trying it next weekend if I'm lucky.

I have ordered from them and have been very pleased. I have ordered 9mm, .40 cal and .45 cal. The delivered pricing with shipping was 28 cents/round for 9mm, 32 cents for .40 cal and 42 cents for .45 cal. All except one lot was sent in normal 50 round boxes with the normal plastic trays separating each round - no different than what you get will name brand stuff. I have not used any of the .45 cal but the 9mm and .40 cal works flawlessly - never had a feed, ejection or misfire issue with any of it. I had one bad round of .40 cal that had the head of the bullet depressed too far into the casing. I took a picture of if and sent it to them suggesting they point it out to their QC people. They promptly wrote me back telling me they would send me out a full box of 50 rounds to replace the one bad round -- you can't beat that.