Barms

Woodland Park Range

Use the advance editor, not the quick reply. From a browser though... Not Tapatalk or similar...

There.. finally started the new one..

anybody have any updates?

ugghh.. how do i fix the spelling in Subject?

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

No way... I've lived here almost 55 years and was against the name change. Spent a lot of time trying to use the right name via brain washing... I'm not changing it again... ;)

It was much easier to type West Paterson :icon_mrgreen:

Typos courtesy Apple...

If anyone has a chance, please read the last paragraph on page 10.

http://www.wpnj.us/d...djust-Mar26.pdf

I know this is in front of town council, but really? Apparently if you have multiple guns they state you will have to case one up before shooting the next gun? It was also stated earlier(page 6 or 7) in the meeting minutes.

http://woodlandparkrange.com/

Not fully functional yet though...

Bhunted you know if the range owner has a site of any type or a FB page? Not the gun shop owner

Typos courtesy Apple...

Not much info available on that website, although I must say that the drawings of the range look pretty impressive. What's a "5 Star range"?

It would be nice if the owners would come on here to update us, as did the owners of RTSP as we awaited its opening.

Said it wasn't done yet. ;)

Owner of the range is the owner of the property. Not the same owner as Ottomanelli's...

Not much info available on that website, although I must say that the drawings of the range look pretty impressive. What's a "5 Star range"?

It would be nice if the owners would come on here to update us, as did the owners of RTSP as we awaited its opening.

Typos courtesy Apple...

If anyone has a chance, please read the last paragraph on page 10.

http://www.wpnj.us/d...djust-Mar26.pdf

I know this is in front of town council, but really? Apparently if you have multiple guns they state you will have to case one up before shooting the next gun? It was also stated earlier(page 6 or 7) in the meeting minutes.

tumblr_m9geemux8W1qdol0so1_500.jpg

Whatever floats your boat... I have to live here and deal with it now. I was born and raised here as were my family living and deceased. I didn't/don't like it either. But we have tons of new residents here and it's much easier than calling it West Paterson and then they look at you with the dumb look on their face... I'm done explaining each side of the story. There are better things to do.

I will never say woodland park it's stupid I was born and raised 34 years calling it west Paterson nothing will change for me

Find the owner and call him or be patient like the rest of us. I'm guessing the web site will be updated before the opening. IMHO...

It would be nice to know how much $$$ to go there....

I was in Ottomanelli's yesterday and they are saying the range will be open 4/1. Presumably that means the pricing will be available soon. I'm hoping they do some type of "early bird special" membership rate for the early adopters.

Whatever floats your boat... I have to live here and deal with it now. I was born and raised here as were my family living and deceased. I didn't/don't like it either. But we have tons of new residents here and it's much easier than calling it West Paterson and then they look at you with the dumb look on their face... I'm done explaining each side of the story. There are better things to do.

I met an old friend today that still uses East Paterson because his father wouldn't allow the new name in the house.

How long has that been...

Dang, when I was a young teen I think...

I met an old friend today that still uses East Paterson because his father wouldn't allow the new name in the house.

How long has that been...

Typos courtesy Apple...