Barms

Woodland Park Range

I met an old friend today that still uses East Paterson because his father wouldn't allow the new name in the house.

How long has that been...

I believe they changed it in 1972.

for the ones too lazy to go on the site.... I say it as nice as possible :), here is all the info you need on prices from non-members to the different tiers of membership with prices.

Non-Member Rates

$25 per hour per port – 25 yard range

• $30 per hour per port – 50 yard range

• $15 charge per person for each additional shooter (No more than three people per port)

Silver Level Membership (For the casual shooter) $279 Annual Fee

Pre-Opening Special: $229. Save $50!

Memberships can be purchased at the range click here to reserve your tour!

Sliver Benefits

• Member ID Card

• Custom lapel pin unique to Silver Members

• Reduced Range Fees $15 per hour per lane – 25 yard-range

• Reduced Range Fees $20 per hour per lane – 50 yard-range

• Reduced Guest Fees $10 each additional guest – 25 yard-range

• Reduced Guest Fees $10 each additional guest – 50 yard-range

-Note: three-person limit (member and two guests) at any port

Plus

• 12 free rentals from our gun library ($240 value)

- Limit of one firearm at a time

- Must purchase appropriate ammunition at time of rental (remember that members get special pricing on all ammo)

• 3 free guest passes per year ($75 value)

• 3 free gift passes per year ($75 value)

• Member pricing on range ammunition Member pricing on any addition rentals from our gun library

Total Silver Level Membership Savings – Over $390 not including ammo discounts.

Gold Level Membership (For the serious shooter) $499 Annual Fee

Pre-Opening Special: $429. Save $70!

Gold Benefits

• Member ID Card

• Custom lapel pin unique to Gold Members

• Invitation to Gold only events

• Reduced Range Fees $10 per hour per lane – 25 yard-range

• Reduced Range Fees $15 per hour per lane – 50 yard-range

• Reduced Guest Fees $10 each additional guest (two guest limit per port for a total of three people – one member and two guests)

• Reduced Guest Fees Your choice of 25 or 50 yd. port

Plus

• 24 free rentals from our gun library (a $480 value)

- Must purchase appropriate ammunition at time of rental (remember that members get special pricing on all ammo)

• 6 free guest passes per year (a $150 value)

• 6 free gift passes per year (a $150 value)

• Member pricing on range ammunition

• Priority queues (shorter waiting, more shooting! Gold members move to every other top slot on the list)

• Your children aged 8 to 13 shoot free

• 10% discount on all GFH classes (cannot be combined with any other offer or discount)

• Member pricing on any addition rentals from our gun library

Total Gold Level Membership savings: Over $780 not including ammo and GFH class discounts. Add your spouse or domestic partner as a Gold member for half the cost of the normal Gold Membership price.

Platinum Level Membership – For those who can! $2,499 Annual Fee

Pre-Opening Special: – $1,999. Save $500!

Platinum Benefits

• Member ID Card

• Custom lapel pin unique to Platinum Members

• Invitation to Platinum-only events (you are also welcome to attend Gold events)

• Unlimited range time during non-peak hours (During peak hours, range time may be limited to one-hour increments)

• No additional charge for up to two guests per visit! (Limit of three people – member and two guests – per port)

• One hundred free gun library rentals – both handguns and long guns – per year. This includes exclusive “Top Shelf” firearms such as .50 Desert Eagle, Wilson Combat 1911, etc. ($2,500 value)

• 12 free Gift passes per year ($300 value)

• Member pricing on ammo

Plus

• No waiting for shooting positions. Platinum members move to the top of the queue when they enter the range!

• Free premium eye and ear protection loaners

• Private online range reservation

• 20% discount on all GFH classes (cannot be combined with any other offer or discount)

• Yearly one-on-one 2-hour training session with your choice of a GFH Senior Instructor ($300 value)

• Private Key Fob Access VIP Lounge. The lounge will be stocked with premium snacks and refreshments and is open only to Platinum and Founding members and to GFH Senior Instructor Staff. (In fact, it is right next to Anthony’s office!)

• Your spouse or domestic partner shoots free. Please note that this is based on both members sharing a port during peak range times. During non-peak times two ports will be made available at the discretion of the Range Safety Officer. The primary member must be present when the spouse or partner is shooting

Total Platinum Level Membership Savings – Over $4,000 not including ammo and GFH class Discounts. Add your spouse or domestic partner as a Platinum member for half the cost of the normal Platinum Membership price. In addition to these general membership levels,

Woodland Park Range is pleased to offer the following special memberships:

• Founding Membership – Only 10 are available. Benefits and pricing explained privately. Please inquire at range.

• Corporate and Affinity Group Memberships – Please inquire at range.

General Information

Please note that all levels of membership are strictly limited in number. Once each level is sold out we will take a deposit to hold your place on a wait-list until a membership on that level becomes available. Membership upgrades are available if the level you are seeking has not been sold out. Fees for upgraded memberships will be pro-rated. All memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable. We are proud to offer a 10% discount for all ACTIVE military personnel (I.D. required). All range rates cover the use of your pistols, rifles and shotguns. There are no up-charges or hidden fees for rifles or shotguns! Black powder firearms are NOT allowed due to additional strain on air filters and circulation system. Your Range Membership will become active the day of the Woodland Park Range grand opening. Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. See [web address] for latest terms and conditions

Jesus Christ. Eff that. There better be free sex included if I'm going to spend that much for membership to an indoor range (not to mention you have to still pay for the damn range time unless you pay them $2500 a year). And those regular range rates... Yeah, no thanks.

for the ones too lazy to go on the site.... I say it as nice as possible :), here is all the info you need on prices from non-members to the different tiers of membership with prices.

Non-Member Rates

$25 per hour per port – 25 yard range

• $30 per hour per port – 50 yard range

• $15 charge per person for each additional shooter (No more than three people per port)

Silver Level Membership (For the casual shooter) $279 Annual Fee

Pre-Opening Special: $229. Save $50!

Sliver Benefits

• Member ID Card

• Custom lapel pin unique to Silver Members

• Reduced Range Fees $15 per hour per lane – 25 yard-range

• Reduced Range Fees $20 per hour per lane – 50 yard-range

• Reduced Guest Fees $10 each additional guest – 25 yard-range

• Reduced Guest Fees $10 each additional guest – 50 yard-range

-Note: three-person limit (member and two guests) at any port

Plus

• 12 free rentals from our gun library ($240 value)

• 3 free guest passes per year ($75 value)

• 3 free gift passes per year ($75 value)

• Member pricing on range ammunition Member pricing on any addition rentals from our gun library

Total Silver Level Membership Savings – Over $390 not including ammo discounts.

Gold Level Membership (For the serious shooter) $499 Annual Fee

Pre-Opening Special: $429. Save $70!

Gold Benefits

• Member ID Card

• Custom lapel pin unique to Gold Members

• Invitation to Gold only events

• Reduced Range Fees $10 per hour per lane – 25 yard-range

• Reduced Range Fees $15 per hour per lane – 50 yard-range

• Reduced Guest Fees $10 each additional guest (two guest limit per port for a total of three people – one member and two guests)

• Reduced Guest Fees Your choice of 25 or 50 yd. port

Plus

• 24 free rentals from our gun library (a $480 value)

• 6 free guest passes per year (a $150 value)

• 6 free gift passes per year (a $150 value)

• Member pricing on range ammunition

• Priority queues (shorter waiting, more shooting! Gold members move to every other top slot on the list)

• 10% discount on all GFH classes (cannot be combined with any other offer or discount)

• Member pricing on any addition rentals from our gun library

Total Gold Level Membership savings: Over $780 not including ammo and GFH class discounts. Add your spouse or domestic partner as a Gold member for half the cost of the normal Gold Membership price.

Platinum Level Membership – For those who can! $2,499 Annual Fee

Pre-Opening Special: – $1,999. Save $500!

Platinum Benefits

• Member ID Card

• Custom lapel pin unique to Platinum Members

• Invitation to Platinum-only events (you are also welcome to attend Gold events)

• Unlimited range time during non-peak hours (During peak hours, range time may be limited to one-hour increments)

• No additional charge for up to two guests per visit! (Limit of three people – member and two guests – per port)

• One hundred free gun library rentals – both handguns and long guns – per year. This includes exclusive “Top Shelf” firearms such as .50 Desert Eagle, Wilson Combat 1911, etc. ($2,500 value)

• 12 free Gift passes per year ($300 value)

• Member pricing on ammo

Plus

• No waiting for shooting positions. Platinum members move to the top of the queue when they enter the range!

• Free premium eye and ear protection loaners

• Private online range reservation

• 20% discount on all GFH classes (cannot be combined with any other offer or discount)

• Yearly one-on-one 2-hour training session with your choice of a GFH Senior Instructor ($300 value)

• Private Key Fob Access VIP Lounge. The lounge will be stocked with premium snacks and refreshments and is open only to Platinum and Founding members and to GFH Senior Instructor Staff. (In fact, it is right next to Anthony’s office!)

• Your spouse or domestic partner shoots free. Please note that this is based on both members sharing a port during peak range times. During non-peak times two ports will be made available at the discretion of the Range Safety Officer. The primary member must be present when the spouse or partner is shooting

Total Platinum Level Membership Savings – Over $4,000 not including ammo and GFH class Discounts. Add your spouse or domestic partner as a Platinum member for half the cost of the normal Platinum Membership price. In addition to these general membership levels,

Woodland Park Range is pleased to offer the following special memberships:

• Founding Membership – Only 10 are available. Benefits and pricing explained privately. Please inquire at range.

• Corporate and Affinity Group Memberships – Please inquire at range.

General Information

Please note that all levels of membership are strictly limited in number. Once each level is sold out we will take a deposit to hold your place on a wait-list until a membership on that level becomes available. Membership upgrades are available if the level you are seeking has not been sold out. Fees for upgraded memberships will be pro-rated. All memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable. We are proud to offer a 10% discount for all ACTIVE military personnel (I.D. required). All range rates cover the use of your pistols, rifles and shotguns. There are no up-charges or hidden fees for rifles or shotguns! Black powder firearms are NOT allowed due to additional strain on air filters and circulation system. Your Range Membership will become active the day of the Woodland Park Range grand opening. Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. See [web address] for latest terms and conditions

Thank You for posting

Ant

Jesus Christ. Eff that. There better be free sex included if I'm going to spend that much for membership to an indoor range (not to mention you have to still pay for the damn range time unless you pay them $2500 a year). And those regular range rates... Yeah, no thanks.

There are plenty of options in North NJ for every budget.

Ant

Yea ok, put the crack pipe down! Last time I checked the zip code was Woodland Park not Alpine. Are you sure this isn't a late April Fools Day prank? $500 a year and I still pay $10 per hour! For $2500 a year it would be cheaper to become a member of a indoor/outdoor range in southern Jersey or PA and have a car service drive me their and back 3 times a month and still have $700 left over to purchase another gun.

Sounds great but all of the membership plans are too rich for my blood. I'm sure I'll check it out one day and put some holes in paper as a non member but I can't justify paying $279 per year PLUS paying for the range time every visit. Don't get me wrong I have no doubt this place will seem like the Plaza hotel compared to Bullet Hole, it's just not something I can afford especially in this economy.

Will GFH be moving from Belleville to WP entirely?

im sure it will be nice and it should be for 500 a year plus still having to pay for range time. I know it cost a boat load to build, but no way would i pay that for an indoor range.

The entire gun sport has become crazy,cost of firearms and ammo is just nuts and the closer you get to NYC the more they bend you over. West "Paterson"

for me, the ammo cost will be the deciding factor on membership vs non-member. i may be transferring jobs much closer to there. if i can go during lunch, get a free rental assuming they'll have a gun i'd practice on, it's worth the extra cost to me upfront as i cant obviously go during lunch now. i'll definitely be using it hourly at a minimum, and im sure it will always be packed. people complain about the price, but that's what its like in NJ. not much we can do about it. and the market will support it. you can probably copy this or rtsp and put another one in bergen county off of 17 somewhere and that will be packed too.