Barms

Woodland Park Range

If the silver membership looked like this, I would sign up for it.

Silver Level Membership (For the casual shooter) $279 Annual Fee

Pre-Opening Special: $229. Save $50!

Memberships can be purchased at the range click here to reserve your tour!

Sliver Benefits

• Member ID Card

• Custom lapel pin unique to Silver Member

- 10 free passes for 1 hour of range time for any range (member only, still need to pay guest fee) after passes are used, reduced range fees apply

• Reduced Range Fees $15 per hour per lane – 25 yard-range

• Reduced Range Fees $20 per hour per lane – 50 yard-range

• Reduced Guest Fees $10 each additional guest – 25 yard-range

• Reduced Guest Fees $10 each additional guest – 50 yard-range

-Note: three-person limit (member and two guests) at any port

Plus

• 3 free guest passes per year ($75 value)

• 3 free gift passes per year ($75 value)

• Member pricing on range ammunition Member pricing on any addition rentals from our gun library

Its like anything else. The cost and value of an item or service, is based on what the market will bear. I, for one, will happily pay extra to not have to sit around waiting. I value my free time more than the dollar premium to have that privilege. There are others who do not mind waiting, and others who can not afford the premium. As has been stated, there are options. I, for one, would not go to BH for free, and I was fan less than a month ago.

Conversely, I will happily pay a premium to Ant, for premium service.

If you want premium service you pay a premium price. That is what it is. Don't want premium service? Don't pay.

I ran into this same level of price complaining when I had my paintball fields. It took 1 year of 60 hour weeks for me to recoup my initial investment. But all everyone saw was the crowds of people and everyone is a math whiz, so they figured I was rolling in it. Guess what? After lots of money, huge numbers of hours and endless work building my business brand and establishing a strong customer base and efficient operations, I had profited exactly zero dollars. My lowest paid employee had made more money than I did that first year. And if the business had failed, the only person on the hook was me, my house and my family. After that, I did well, but everyone forgets that the profits have to pay back the initial investment before the owner makes dollar one.

I have a guess how much something like this costs. I am assuming about $5Million dollars, and I am betting that that number is low. (shooting lanes cost $100K each, look it up)

Lets assume that the range is FULL, all 19 lanes, for 8 hours a day. 19 lanes x $25 per hour, x 8 hours = $3800 per day.

Lets also assume that it is all profit. Electric is free, labor is free, no taxes, etc. $3800 x 363 Days = $1,379,400. If $5Million is a good guess, and the range is full every day, and everyone works for free and electric and rent are free, it will take 3.6 YEARS to make back initial investment. Then you can start making some money.

It take bravery and skill to put something like this together. I commend Ant for this and I will be a client.

Six million Ant and still counting! I make NO apologies. There are options for everybody and every budget. I built this they way I would want it. Come and check it out.

Everybody can pile on the rabbit and tell me what was it? oh ya "FUGG Me" but to categorize me with CTD, etc? Never question my 2A activism or put me in that category. NJ has many, many, other range choices so I say "F" you! I would not want you there anyway.

For the rest of you come out and visit and tell me your thoughts I am not bending anyones arm to join.

Ant

What about range rules? Like drawing from holster, reloads allowed, picking up your own brass, rapid fire, types of ammo allowed, required to buy range targets.

Relax Tommy, they will be posted soon, you will be very happy.

Place looks amazing. I've peeked through the windows a couple of times and I don't think it'll be a disappointment at all. Even though the membership prices are too high for ME, I'll still shoot there just like I still shoot at the Bullet Hole and RTSP in order to support the local ranges. Say what you will about the prices, the truth is this range will be packed with people and people WILL pay to play.

I can understand someone lamenting they can't join a club and saying good luck..maybe something along the lines of " membership is too rich for my blood but good luck I'll check it out for 25 bucks" .. but the nastiness and bitterness about a new venture is a little disheartening.

If he bought up all the other places to shoot , he would have you backed against a wall as far as price. But he has not , all the other ranges are still there for you ( and maybe a little less crowded now) and he does offer a non member access fee. It is a brand new range and has a lot of amenities others do not .

I value the 1st Amendment as much as the 2nd so post whatever and however you want , BUT you all should just know that a full out whine and bashing shows some of your true colors. So much for valuing capitalism and free enterprise. It is not on ANYONE but the new owners if the price structure keeps people from joining. Everyone else who does not like it can just carry on. as they were before

Anthony has never treated anyone of his clients and customers with anything but respect. Those who know him and who train with his Academy will find the value of taking the package that has certain advantages and discounts. Those that don't can just pay the public fee if they want to pop in . ( shrug) Something for everybody.

Don't be an ACINO ( anti communist in name only)

Very nice! Shiny, new range--does it have that new range smell :) To my surprise (NOT) there are people trashing the prices on this shiny brand new roomy facility. What-ever you folks open up and run a business---any business--from the ground up (literally) and one (a gun range) in one of most gun unfriendly areas (backyard of ole FX Graves & his replacement) of a gun unfriendly state. Especially at this point in time. Good for you, and good luck with the biz. I am far away, but if I have the chance to visit, I most certainly will. the last of my relatives moved out of West Paterson 3 years ago, but my wife has relatives nearby that area.

Members of my Staff:

Accounting: Mary T. Dino

Range Construction: Anthony Cilibrasi

Planning and Procurement: Alfonso DiGangi

Law Enforcement Guidance Trooper Patrick Freeland

Range Concept: Joseph Luciano

Store Concept: Michael Ottomanelli

Gun for Hire: Anthony Colandro, Robert Howe

Action Target: Michael Stilwell, Olin Johnson

Woodland Park Municipal Officials: Woodland Park Mayor and Council, Former Mayor and Freeholder Pat LePore, Councilman Gary Holloway, Police Chief Anthony Galietti, Police Sergeant John Uzzalino, Members of the Woodland Park Board of Adjustment, and of course, my wife Lise, and my beautiful children Tara, Melanie and Tommy.

So I thought this Range was tied to Ottomanelli's, I guess not. This looks to be a Gun for Hire range. Either way it's a good thing...

http://us1.campaign-...e8&e=787a36b950

I still rather drive 1 hour to EFGA and shoot outdoors for as long as I want. I hate having to rush through my shooting sessions. Especially when I bring multiple firearms.

I'll admit I goofed after my last post. I skimmed over and didn't see that there was a 50 yard portion to the range (which is a godsend considering all the indoor ranges up here are only 25~ and the outdoor ranges that aren't a lightyear away require membership). From the pics, the place looks great and roomy, and the 1+2 for ports is a great bonus because I usually have at least 2 newbie friends that want to tag along when I go shooting. Honestly, I was expecting another cramped up bullethole. Considering it's about 10 minutes away and that GFH is running the place, I'll be happy to pay the extra cash so I don't have to drive 1.5 hours to shoot at greater than 25 yards. Membership is still expensive for me, but I'll still give the place a shot (teehee).

I can understand someone lamenting they can't join a club and saying good luck..maybe something along the lines of " membership is too rich for my blood but good luck I'll check it out for 25 bucks" .. but the nastiness and bitterness about a new venture is a little disheartening.

If he bought up all the other places to shoot , he would have you backed against a wall as far as price. But he has not , all the other ranges are still there for you ( and maybe a little less crowded now) and he does offer a non member access fee. It is a brand new range and has a lot of amenities others do not .

I value the 1st Amendment as much as the 2nd so post whatever and however you want , BUT you all should just know that a full out whine and bashing shows some of your true colors. So much for valuing capitalism and free enterprise. It is not on ANYONE but the new owners if the price structure keeps people from joining. Everyone else who does not like it can just carry on. as they were before

Anthony has never treated anyone of his clients and customers with anything but respect. Those who know him and who train with his Academy will find the value of taking the package that has certain advantages and discounts. Those that don't can just pay the public fee if they want to pop in . ( shrug) Something for everybody.

Don't be an ACINO ( anti communist in name only)

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Well put Sandy! It never ceases to amaze me how this group (forum members) behave like a bunch of wild animals, ready to eat their own young! But then hardly anything surprises me any more these days! Compared to a membership at a Country Club, even the highest level is mere peanuts. Some on this forum have absolutely NO idea what it takes to run a business. Some of the comments about getting sexual services thrown-in for the price are absurd and juvenile at best, and outright disgusting on their face. And so are the Fugg You comments. This facility is located in the middle of what can only be described as a "target rich" environment, full of Gun Owners looking for a place relatively close to their homes. It will not only survive, it will THRIVE, and all of the nay-sayers can go STUFF IT!

Dave

I remember that area when I was trying to get a job at Kearfott years ago. Lots of baptism & christening parties at various places along McBride Ave, knew more than a few people that lived in Westmount village. I don't miss the crowds and traffic, though :)

Crowds and traffic? What's that...? None of that here now...

I remember that area when I was trying to get a job at Kearfott years ago. Lots of baptism & christening parties at various places along McBride Ave, knew more than a few people that lived in Westmount village. I don't miss the crowds and traffic, though :)

Rt. 46/3/80. That big shopping center (now 2 of them) was a bear to get around. Mostly I went to WP on weekends. I usually went to Squirrelwood Rd via 80 and came down from the north rather than go on 46, it was fewer lanes back then. That diner there is awesome, though. I forget the name, there's a few along that stretch of 46

Crowds and traffic? What's that...? None of that here now...

Ahhh, you're a foreigner to these parts... Got to know the backroads.

Diner is the Park West Diner... Excellent food.

Rt. 46/3/80. That big shopping center (now 2 of them) was a bear to get around. Mostly I went to WP on weekends. I usually went to Squirrelwood Rd via 80 and came down from the north rather than go on 46, it was fewer lanes back then. That diner there is awesome, though. I forget the name, there's a few along that stretch of 46

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...