Barms

Woodland Park Range

wow sounds like a great place but must be a mis typing with those prices with the availablility of ammo these days. I can see now wow joined and still needed to pay for a lane and shot 4 times a year as there was no ammo available as a some what reasonable price. This place sounds good but prices sound crazy also. Offer lots of things that are probably not going to be utalized. These packages are all over priced and offer tons of things that are kinda meaningless and I saw someone say that they will not be gouging on pricing of ammo. OK what happened to the memberships LMAO. At those prices I would like a reserved parking spot, free cleaning kits, free ammo and if there are all these platium memberships being sold already whos going to bump who LOL. I dont care how much you make do the math none of these plans are reasonable at all. Good luck to all who were suckered in.

...and in a more serious note, the range is over engineered and very customer friendly. There are many details you'll not be aware of that will smooth your experience no matter what membership level you choose. This range is going to be safe, quiet and successful. It will engender a sense of community.

It is a wonderful job and we are lucky to have people with the vision to build it, here in NJ.

G

wow sounds like a great place but must be a mis typing with those prices with the availablility of ammo these days. I can see now wow joined and still needed to pay for a lane and shot 4 times a year as there was no ammo available as a some what reasonable price. This place sounds good but prices sound crazy also. Offer lots of things that are probably not going to be utalized. These packages are all over priced and offer tons of things that are kinda meaningless and I saw someone say that they will not be gouging on pricing of ammo. OK what happened to the memberships LMAO. At those prices I would like a reserved parking spot, free cleaning kits, free ammo and if there are all these platium memberships being sold already whos going to bump who LOL. I dont care how much you make do the math none of these plans are reasonable at all. Good luck to all who were suckered in.

I will get right on this! LOL

I just got back from joining. Anthony, thanks for the tour. This place is bad ass. To be honest i was skeptical of the pricing .... Till i went and saw and spoke to Ant first hand and heard his plans for the future. This will be the BEST indoor range on the east coast if not the nation. Hell he might have underpriced these memberships. He surely did if the range goes private. If youre on the fence to joining or not, dont hesitate go now and join! Youll regret it otherwise. Jmho

If the membership was only for range time, yes... comparatively expensive. However.... you do get a lot for the membership to the range.... free rentals is the big one.

Lets be honest, the walk on fees, next to the cost of the gun, are the cheapest parts of the hobby for most active shooters.

The Grammar Nazi, who lives deep within my soul, has a burning desire to delete your post, and ban you, permanently.

Please, please, please stay at the Bullet Hole. I'm joining just to put some distance between myself and many other shooters that are well...lacking in some areas.

It's gonna be the greatest thing to hit this area in a long time. We are REALLY lucky to have it.

My thoughts exactly. We are really lucky to have it. With the amount of money I spend on firearms, optics, ammo, and reloading yearly the price of a gold membership to shoot at a premier range is almost negligible. It's a no brainier for me.

I did the tour as well today. This place rocks and was very well thought out. I talked to Anthony after the tour and was impressed enough to sign-up before leaving the range.

Regarding the people that are trashing the place. If you don't like the place or the prices, go somewhere else. I was happy with the price I paid today and will be happy with the price I pay next year when I renew.

suckered in? too funny!

last i recall, i was smiling when I paid for my membership.

PLEASE stay @ the BH, the $$$ I saved on NOT buying a plate carrier finally went to good use.

Alex... I love it. :rofl:

Guys, Anthony's range is a completely different beast. I do not think it is for everyone. Much like some folks should be driving a used Camry, others like all the perks of driving a BMW M6.

Personally, I think the membership is all for the perks..... like the gun rentals and discounts on classes. It pays for itself if you use it. Yes, it is not all you can eat buffet membership, but it has its target audience.

If I am doing a corporate event, or a client bring a friend event.... I could care less about if it is $15 walk on or $25, if I have a facility where I can feel my people are safe. VIP lounge.... awesomeness.

I took the tour twice because I like to bust Anthony’s chops. He only pulled his knife on me twice. As far as price, this is America; you are free to spend your money any way you want. The place is first class. My wife and I have been Gun for Hire family members for years and this place is our clubhouse.

Took the tour, joined at Gold level, looking forward to pig roast tomorrow, AND range opening next week.

So Anthony, when do you think you will have the rental guns in stock? I want to try out a few ideas before buying something.

Are you taking suggestions on what to stock?

If I might suggest having a few 22LR pistols in stock to rent. It makes sense for new gun people to shot 22LR pistols first before moving up to even a 9mm, and the ammo is cheaper (at least when you can get it). Just a thought.

As to more powerful handguns, I would say go popularity, what you can get, and what you can get ammo for.

FamilyMan

Took the tour, joined at Gold level, looking forward to pig roast tomorrow, AND range opening next week.

So Anthony, when do you think you will have the rental guns in stock? I want to try out a few ideas before buying something.

Are you taking suggestions on what to stock?

If I might suggest having a few 22LR pistols in stock to rent. It makes sense for new gun people to shot 22LR pistols first before moving up to even a 9mm, and the ammo is cheaper (at least when you can get it). Just a thought.

As to more powerful handguns, I would say go popularity, what you can get, and what you can get ammo for.

FamilyMan

As soon as the state ffl is approved in a week or three we will have the rentals, I will have a selection of .22's as well. I will start with a huge selection of popular and a few not so easy to find ones as well, and add to the fleet as the customers ask.

Ant

I just took the tour and signed up today. That must be the best range I have seen in all of NJ if not PA as well. So high tech Tony and Crew have really put a ton of smart thinking into the design. I am so glad I got my membership! Also, if you are into smart Cute receptionist, Food, WiFi and a very knowledgeable staff they have them too!!

As soon as the state ffl is approved in a week or three we will have the rentals, I will have a selection of .22's as well. I will start with a huge selection of popular and a few not so easy to find ones as well, and add to the fleet as the customers ask.

Ant

Any chance you will get a Sig classic p226 .22 pistol in? A forum member has been going mad trying to find one.

I don't think Anthony will answer until later. He is too busy walking around with a big smile, shaking hands, and generally enjoying his day.

Let him enjoy his moment of bliss. Because we all know, it only takes one a-hole to kill a good vibe.

We had a nice turn out today and a lot of fun. Food was great, met some fine people... Otto's got quite a few black guns... Place was packed. Memberships for range almost sold out....

Let him enjoy his moment of bliss. Because we all know, it only takes one a-hole to kill a good vibe.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Kewl.... Trying to see if we can get together Thurs or Fri next week when Joe gets off... Def a date... Nice finally chatting with ya.

Great time had by all. Anthony and crew really went all-out to make this a fantastic day for people to see the range and meet others. :clapping:

John, I'm looking forward to cherry pancakes in the near future!

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...