Barms

Woodland Park Range

As soon as the state ffl is approved in a week or three we will have the rentals, I will have a selection of .22's as well. I will start with a huge selection of popular and a few not so easy to find ones as well, and add to the fleet as the customers ask.

Ant

If you are taking requests. Sig p226r 9mm with hogue g10 checkered grips. Ill even supply the grips :)

As soon as the state ffl is approved in a week or three we will have the rentals, I will have a selection of .22's as well. I will start with a huge selection of popular and a few not so easy to find ones as well, and add to the fleet as the customers ask.

Ant

Will that also prevent you from selling ammo? I hope not...

It will prevent him from selling ammo. Until that time you can bring your own guns and ammo - or buy ammo at Ottomanelli's next door.

...if they have any to sell. They were only selling common ammo (9mm, etc) to people buying guns when I was in there earlier this week

I took the tour yesterday and was completely blown away... I too was skeptical of the pricing and was contemplating the silver membership, maaaaaaybe. After the tour I didnt have to think twice about signing up for gold. If I had some more saved up I wouldve gone all the way to platinum. Really awesome job to all who put this place together!

Got to the new range early today to be their guinea pig(not asked). The organization is first rate, everyone knows their job but it still feels like family. Did the 25 yard range. Everything worked to perfection (except my aim). Will go back to try the Garand in the 50 yard range in the next day or so.

You're welcome Ant... Just don't show Jimmy where you hid them. Make sure the gals getsome... ;)

Thank you John (bhunted) for dropping off the dozen fat free, sugar free, carb free, deep fried apple fritters! Just what my fat a$$ needs!

Just returned from the range. All I can say is "WOW" Overall a fantastic range/shooting experience. Super friendly staff, range officer Mike was very courteous and helpful, answered all my questions. I cant remember smelling any gunpowder, the ventilation in there is fantastic. Lighting was perfect and the electronic target system is killer also. Was shooting my Mosin and shotgun, got the shiznit kicked outta me, I need a new shoulder. ;) Had way too much fun, really. If I can figure a good excuse to tell the wife, I am going back tonight. LOVE that range, thank you Anthony and crew!

How crowded was it? I assume it's a long wait since it's the first day? I bought a gold membership so i'm real anxious to go :-)

I was there at 12:15 to pick up my membership card and there was only two guys shooting at one port on the 25 yard range. Not crowded at all. May stop by after work to shoot now that I have my member card in tow.

Was just there. Monday was a great idea. Got a quick 100 rounds in after a long day at work, can't say enough about it.

If you are on the fence, time to tip over. If you miss out because they go "membership only" you will regret it. There are a thousand little details that you won't realize until you actually shoot. Even then, as I'm picking up to go, I realized that I didn't smell gunpowder. At all. The vent system is top notch. As are the bathrooms.

Small crowd, no wait.

Lets get this straight right now! Anthony told me the range is open to the public anytime it's open even after memberships are sold out!!! Verify for yourself and stop starting stupid rumors

Well, I can vouch that while taking the tour, one of the instructors specifically told the whole group public walk ins would be allowed after the initial 1200 sellout. After that, they would create a wait list and allow small batches of additional members to join(while still allowing walk ins) but that the ultimate goal was to gauge the "sweet spot" of memberships and take it fully private..that was the story both at the tour and upon a second visit as well. I don't think people are spreading rumors, they are just reiterating variations of this logic