Barms

Woodland Park Range

All that Mt Dew is making you stutter! ;)

I've used the range once and stopped for a mt dew while driving by twice. Figure id rather go there for a beverage instead of the 7-11. Just get some diet mt dew!

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Just received my court date Thursday 3/30 at 3:30 pm to appear before the Passaic County Superior Court Judge for our FFL approval. After the appearance the State Police receive it from the Court and we are cleared to sell ammo and rent guns. More details to follow.

Just received my court date Thursday 3/30 at 3:30 pm to appear before the Passaic County Superior Court Judge for our FFL approval. After the appearance the State Police receive it from the Court and we are cleared to sell ammo and rent guns. More details to follow.

Ant, you could not sell ammo already?

Please tell me thats a typo and you don't have to wait till next year :facepalm:

Heh! - Heh! - Heh! ;)

Just received my court date Thursday 3/30 at 3:30 pm to appear before the Passaic County Superior Court Judge for our FFL approval. After the appearance the State Police receive it from the Court and we are cleared to sell ammo and rent guns. More details to follow.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Ummmm, it's May... May = 5....;)

Please tell me thats a typo and you don't have to wait till next year :facepalm:

3/30/13.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Stopped in Saturday for the first time. What a nice place. Labeled bins for each port? Well done sir. Friendly staff from the moment I stepped in right up to as I was walking out the door. Can't wait to go back. :)

I have been to this location twice. Love the place! Clean, friendly people yet very professional. BY FAR the best range I have visited.

The two times I have visited has not been crowded at all, I get there, pay, and start shooting right away. The equipment is all new and state of the art.

Hi GFH team,

Been listening to your podcast for about 8 months now and look forward to each Sunday release.  Lots of great local info, news and insights.

Question, at the new range, are we allowed to pick up our brass?  I'm sorry if this question was already asked since I didn't go thru all 15 pages of posts.

PS: In last week's episode, Sandy failed to mention that another good hour was wasted, so I assume it was actually a good hour of programming!? ;-)

Hi GFH team,

Been listening to your podcast for about 8 months now and look forward to each Sunday release. Lots of great local info, news and insights.

Question, at the new range, are we allowed to pick up our brass? I'm sorry if this question was already asked since I didn't go thru all 15 pages of posts.

PS: In last week's episode, Sandy failed to mention that another good hour was wasted, so I assume it was actually a good hour of programming!? ;-)

First Sandy sucks. LOL. Second as long as you mark your brass with a sharpie etc. you are welcome to forage.

Thank you for your support.

Anthony.

Stopped in today for the first time. The place looks nice, the staff was friendly, however before me and my buddy could rent a couple of lanes we were each handed a packet to fill out asking for almost as much info as my local PD wanted when I applied for my FID. No thanks.

Your business, your rules, I don't have a problem with that. But it's not my cup of tea.

Stopped in today for the first time. The place looks nice, the staff was friendly, however before me and my buddy could rent a couple of lanes we were each handed a packet to fill out asking for almost as much info as my local PD wanted when I applied for my FID. No thanks.

Your business, your rules, I don't have a problem with that. But it's not my cup of tea.

Sorry to hear about that. Insurance/lawyer regulations. Even with that paperwork release (3 pages) and a full time RSO in each range the insurance bill is 84k a year.

Ant

If you are going to shoot alot,  then get a membership and you will only have to go through this one time!

If you are going to shoot alot,  then get a membership and you will only have to go through this one time!

No, I feel Alpo's pain. Of the 5,000 people that have filled out the form less then 10 objected (most were lawyers) LOL. Even though it only has to be filled out once, they do not want to do it. There are still a few walkin no sign up ranges around but the lawyers and insurance companies are slowly fixing that. Three years ago I had a tragic thing happen while giving a lesson and if not for the release and the copy of the FID it might not have gone my way. Family tried to sue me for 8mil, they got ZERO. The powers to be originally hit me with an eight page release and we shrank it to four and then went with a smaller font to get it to three pages. 

No, I feel Alpo's pain. Of the 5,000 people that have filled out the form less then 10 objected (most were lawyers) LOL. Even though it only has to be filled out once, they do not want to do it. There are still a few walkin no sign up ranges around but the lawyers and insurance companies are slowly fixing that. Three years ago I had a tragic thing happen while giving a lesson and if not for the release and the copy of the FID it might not have gone my way. Family tried to sue me for 8mil, they got ZERO. The powers to be originally hit me with an eight page release and we shrank it to four and then went with a smaller font to get it to three pages. 

and I didn't like your comment about the Bobbys today on the radio...that is my name so I am going to have to come down there and fix that for ya! :punish: :)