Barms

Woodland Park Range

Sounds like Bloomturd is rubbing off on him.

pussy. 3 liter original cane sugar soda would be more appropriate. ;)

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Anthony,

Once the court hearings are over, it's time to up it a notch.  Are there any ranges that have liquor licenses?  HAHAHA.  What about a BYO type license, hehehe.  I would love to sip a scotch in that cafe *AFTER* the shooting is over, and shop talk with the rest of the gun owners. 

BYOS + cigars?  Sounds like range heaven to me.  Your HVAC system could definitely handle it!

I don't know about BYOB to the range, but there is Cricket Hill Brewery just a few miles away. They do tours every Friday night. Anybody up for a meetup at the range followed by a trip to the brewery for the tour?

I don't know about BYOB to the range, but there is Cricket Hill Brewery just a few miles away. They do tours every Friday night. Anybody up for a meetup at the range followed by a trip to the brewery for the tour?

Sounds like a game plan to me.  Only thing we gotta worry about is if we have pistols with us...  that whole range to home with no stops rule.  Rifles ok.

What about a NJGunForums day at WPR?

Might be nice to put a face to the screen names.  We have probably all been in classes, shot on the same day, and attended rallies at the same time.

If not, maybe blank nametags at the sign in desk at WPR.  When you go shooting, put your screen name on the "Hello, my name is" thingy.

We all know Anthony, Rob, Jimmy, Joe, Charlie, Sandy, etc; and even though they don't know us well, we look familiar and they are very accommodating and friendly.

I've often wondered if I am shooting next to Frank Rizzo or having coffee one table away from bhunted.  If I have a tag on that says "Olderguy" they will know who to ignore :keeporder:

I've often wondered if I am shooting next to Frank Rizzo or having coffee one table away from bhunted.  If I have a tag on that says "Olderguy" they will know who to ignore :keeporder:

Frank is the Indian guy shooting Mosins and T-53's and yelling "WOO HOO" all the time.  :yahoo: 

Name tags would be cool too.

Sounds good, but I don't do name tags. That's too much Big Bang Theory. ;)

Funny part is, I was in store the other day and a user here new who I was within 2 mins listening to me. Lmao! Don't know if that's good or bad... Hehe.

Was there this morning. Had coffee with Anthony and couple others. Then went over to the store and put a down payment on my long awaited P30! Yehaa! :)

But once the ffl comes in, probably next week, it will be even more fun... Over 100 gun rentals, ammo and more!

Might be nice to put a face to the screen names. We have probably all been in classes, shot on the same day, and attended rallies at the same time.

If not, maybe blank nametags at the sign in desk at WPR. When you go shooting, put your screen name on the "Hello, my name is" thingy.

We all know Anthony, Rob, Jimmy, Joe, Charlie, Sandy, etc; and even though they don't know us well, we look familiar and they are very accommodating and friendly.

I've often wondered if I am shooting next to Frank Rizzo or having coffee one table away from bhunted. If I have a tag on that says "Olderguy" they will know who to ignore :keeporder:

Typos courtesy Apple...

TV show about a bunch of friend/nerds that are butting geniuses... Funny as hell.

They wear paper name tags when they do their seminars and stuff.

I'll rephrase it. Too much like corporate seminars. Lol

Typos courtesy Apple...

TV show about a bunch of friend/nerds that are butting geniuses... Funny as hell.

Yes they are.  Was looking for a good picture of Penny to post.  Forgot the nametags.

Too much like corporate seminars.   Got it.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD Typos courtesy Apple...

8umyrura.jpg

TV show about a bunch of friend/nerds that are butting geniuses... Funny as hell.Yes they are. Was looking for a good picture of Penny to post. Forgot the nametags. Too much like corporate seminars. Got it.Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD Typos courtesy Apple...
Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HDTypos courtesy Apple...

Took the tour last night - impressive facility. Superb work, Ant & company! However, I'll believe the claim that the backstop will be repainted at least every other day when I see it...

Only thing stopping me from buying a gold membership is that I'm planning to be out of NJ in 6 months and the memberships are not transferable (I asked). Reluctantly I'll be a walk-in here.

BTW - no limitations on shotgun ammo types, and draw from holster is allowed if you meet some requirements.

Our tour guide (carrying a holstered glock with police badge on belt, didn't catch his name) said no restrictions, and specifically talked about using birdshot, so there's obviously some internal miscommunication going on. As long as both buckshot and slugs are allowed I'm happy.

Ahh Hem, 7 weeks open and the floors and baffles are still being painted every night. How do you like me now? LOL

Sounds like a game plan to me.  Only thing we gotta worry about is if we have pistols with us...  that whole range to home with no stops rule.  Rifles ok.

OK, stupid question time.

I cannot find in the statutes where it is legal to have a long gun in the trunk at the local eatery. As far as I can read, the travelling to and from the range with no unnecessary deviations applies to all firearms.  Somebody please point me in the right direction.

OK, stupid question time.

I cannot find in the statutes where it is legal to have a long gun in the trunk at the local eatery. As far as I can read, the travelling to and from the range with no unnecessary deviations applies to all firearms.  Somebody please point me in the right direction.

The FPID card used to say "purchase and carry".  They took the "carry " off but I don't think the law changed.  I would like for any lawyer on here to help me find out who,  when and why,  and under what authority they removed it.  Another right stripped from you right before your very eyes and not many even noticed it

Might be nice to put a face to the screen names.  We have probably all been in classes, shot on the same day, and attended rallies at the same time.

This sounds like a great idea.  I'm sure Anthony would be receptive to it. 

I think scheduling an official NJGF meet at the range would be a great idea. I know a lot of times a couple members get together when visiting a range but imagine the entire range full of NJGF members? Maybe this can be done after hours after the doors get closed to the public for more private environment. I can imagine having a lot of members sign up for this official meet and having some of the range staff hold small classes or range sessions to explain, demonstrate and allow people try out various different firearms. If its planned out well, it could be a revenue generating event if certain discounts are offered for NJGF members and a lot of people show up.

Cigars, barely clothed babes, guns, alcohol, and Ainsley's BBQ.

Sounds like "Heaven on Earth" LOL!  All that's missin' is a little black powder (which I will cheerfully supply), then we'd have a BATFE Event:  Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms AND Explosives, lol!

Dave

Got a gold membership here a few weeks ago, so far have been twice (mainly because I've had trouble finding ammo, once they start selling I'll definitely be there more often). Anthony and his staff have gone far above and beyond any expecations I've had. They're honestly an awesome group of people and make you feel like family the whole time you're there. 10/10 would bang.

Got a gold membership here a few weeks ago, so far have been twice (mainly because I've had trouble finding ammo, once they start selling I'll definitely be there more often). Anthony and his staff have gone far above and beyond any expecations I've had. They're honestly an awesome group of people and make you feel like family the whole time you're there. 10/10 would bang.

Thank you very much.

Anthony,

How about a summer camp for the kiddies?

Anthony,

How about a summer camp for the kiddies?

Imagine the insurance premium? 

Ideas - 

Camp Velcro!

Duct Tape Day Care!

Dog Crate Child Storage!

You leave 'em we beat'em Day Care

Parents Get The Lead Out Daycare - Old fashioned values apply . A place where phrases like " because I said so " and " I'll give you something to cry about" still ring true. Super clean environment! Less lead than that "made in china" bib your kid is wearing.  Cookies chewed into the likeness of firearms and tiny fingers that point and go "pow" are gladly permitted.

Imagine the insurance premium? 

That's what WAIVERS are for, no??

I would like to see some kind of youth rifle team...

Possible Team Names:

Colandro's Cretins

Anthony's Anarchists

Gun For Hire "Glock"enspielers

Pilar's Princesses

Parents Get The Lead Out Daycare - Old fashioned values apply . A place where phrases like " because I said so " and " I'll give you something to cry about" still ring true. Super clean environment! Less lead than that "made in china" bib your kid is wearing.  Cookies chewed into the likeness of firearms and tiny fingers that point and go "pow" are gladly permitted.

THIS is the Thread Winner!  Way to go Sandy!  Here's some more:

No cell phones or electronic communications allowed, so actual social interaction can take place and bully's can get punched in the throat like they should be!  Kids would have to learn how to just "deal with it" when Anthony eats the rest of their lunches and bribes them to shut-up with cookies.  Complaint Dept. is still the same hand grenade on the Customer Service Counter.  And PITA Parents that think their Kid can do NO wrong are banned from the Range!

Yeah, that covers it, lol!

Dave

If I didn't know any better,  I would say that you are my Mother.  There was one other dreaded saying She had..."you just wait 'till your Father gets home!"  Tha's the one I was really worried about.  Thanks for the memories.

All of the daycare activities will consist of brass sorting.

What is that ? Your fingers hurt? When I was your age I sorted brass in the snow..uphill , both ways.

If I didn't know any better,  I would say that you are my Mother.  There was one other dreaded saying She had..."you just wait 'till your Father gets home!"  Tha's the one I was really worried about.  Thanks for the memories.

My kids are relieved when their father gets home lol

Ditto - it was a great threat.  It took me years to process that when Dad came home I never got 'disciplined'...  I don't really recall my Dad disciplining either of us, but the FEAR OF DAD...  Well that was enough of a motivator.