– Member  $10 / $15

– Non Member $15 / $20

All Long Guns / Top Shelf

– Member  $15 / $20

– Non Member  $20 / $25

Ant

Sorry to be a pain, but how does:

"Plus

• 12 free rentals from our gun library ($240 value)" apply?

Sorry to be a pain, but how does:

"Plus

• 12 free rentals from our gun library ($240 value)" apply?

According to the pricing tier Ant specified,  it looks like ANY rental is free with the membership tier quantity specified.

Anthony, congratulations! The range is awesome, the employees are really friendly and helpful. The range still looks as good as it did the first day it was opened. This is something something I've rarely experienced in a range in NJ and you just take it to the next level. I think I'm going t have to join your range. All the best!

Anthony, congratulations! The range is awesome, the employees are really friendly and helpful. The range still looks as good as it did the first day it was opened. This is something something I've rarely experienced in a range in NJ and you just take it to the next level. I think I'm going t have to join your range. All the best!

Thank you very much!

Just got back from the range a little while ago. I'm still in awe of the great range and atmosphere that Anthony created. He was showing some of the pistols and long-guns that will be available for rental (maybe this week) and it's a beautiful sight. The friendliness and comfortable professionalism of the staff can't be said enough. As a relatively new female shooter I never thought that I'd be comfortable enough to go to a range on my own, but Anthony and his range quickly got rid of that concern.

IMHO, those new to firearms and/or women, this is the place to go to learn and practice. The availability of great classes aside, the atmosphere is incredibly welcoming and comfortable. Nice restrooms and a cafe are definite plusses.

Again, super job, Ant. I just keep smiling every time I go to the range.

** This is an unpaid and unsolicited endorsement!  :good: **

So what would the price be for a non-member to use the 25 yard range for 1 hour and rent a non premium handgun? (excluding purchasing GFH ammo)

From their website:

NON Member Rates:

• $25 per hour per port – 25 yard range

• $30 per hour per port – 50 yard range

• $15 charge per person for each additional shooter (No more than three people per port)

Stopped in today for the first time. The place looks nice, the staff was friendly, however before me and my buddy could rent a couple of lanes we were each handed a packet to fill out asking for almost as much info as my local PD wanted when I applied for my FID. No thanks.

Your business, your rules, I don't have a problem with that. But it's not my cup of tea.

So I went back yesterday, brought two buddies, signed up and spent an hour.

Nice range, great staff all around good time.

I went for training yesterday and met   Anthony. Great guy with a great range. If I didnt live two hrs away I would be a member without a doubt. If you have been shooting at an outdated range it is nice to actually see what a well thought out range should look like!

I went for training yesterday and met   Anthony. Great guy with a great range. If I didnt live two hrs away I would be a member without a doubt. If you have been shooting at an outdated range it is nice to actually see what a well thought out range should look like!

+1.

Makes the other ranges I go to look like something out of the 1960s

Great to meet you!

Same.

Delayed... Error on the certificate. Got sent back....

any news on the rentals? see ya sunday!!!

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Hello, i have a question about membership. My question is if we buy a membership, say silver. Is it upgradable to gold? And if we buy gold, is it upgradable to platinum in the future?

My wife and I were discussing our options and trying to see what would be the best one to choose based on how much we like to shoot.

Hello, i have a question about membership. My question is if we buy a membership, say silver. Is it upgradable to gold? And if we buy gold, is it upgradable to platinum in the future?

My wife and I were discussing our options and trying to see what would be the best one to choose based on how much we like to shoot.

Hello Ant, yep you can upgrade anytime and it will be prorated. No pressure.

Ant

finally made my way over to Woodland Park to shoot with a buddy of mine yesterday afternoon.  all i can say is wow, the place in impressive.  i'm not saying anything that hasn't already been said i'm sure, but everyone there was courteous, friendly, made the whole experience for a newbie very simple, safe and fun.  the place was clean, well lit, ventilated, supervised, etc. etc.  sadly between the two of us, 250 rounds only lasted around 45 minutes.  oh well, time to ammo up and get back over there.

For those that have been recently, how busy does the range get on Saturdays, late morning-early afternoon?  Are there long waits?  I'd like to get a quick range session in this Saturday and would be nice to check out the new range and not drive all the way out to Easton.  Thanks

Very, very hard to gauge due to the ebb and flow of people but with 19 ports we have never had more then a 15 min wait at this point.

Ant