cisurfer999

Online 9mm available?

I've managed to buy a good amount of 9mm in the last few weeks. What has worked for me is watching slickguns.com and jumping on the listings fast. People are good about posting updates there when Cabela's puts ammo up for sale. Generally it lasts 45-60 minutes so you have to act fast. Also, most of my orders went on back-order and was filled in a month. Last week 3 of my back-orders were filled. The UPS guy was not too happy with me I'm sure.

Cabelas doesn't ship though right? It's a 2.5 hr drive for me

Where did you get that idea? Cabela's ships right to my doorstep in New Jersey.

Perhaps you might want to take a look at this stickied thread in this very same forum section:

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/23968-online-ammunition-retailers-that-will-ship-to-new-jersey/

Wow didn't know that. What's the average price for 9mm from the available companies?

Hard to come up with an average price at the moment since it is largely unavailable, and when it does become available it sells out quickly.

If you want a better idea of what 9mm currently costs for "instant availability" then you're better off looking at completed auctions at gunbroker.

In the span of four weeks I've gotten American Eagle, PPU and Fiochi for $14.99/box of 50+shipping which adds another $1.25/box on case price. They were available from PSA, Natchezs and Cabella's. You just had to be ready and lucky.

Not great deals but I'm not bitching either.

Now if I could find some CCI mini mags .22, I would be golden.

I don't use gunbroker as a measuring stick on current prices.

Looks like Natchez just posted some stock.

Remington UMC 9mm Luger 115gr FMJ 250/box for $94.99. Not the best price, but not gonna last long with the demand.

http://www.natchezss.com/Ammo.cfm?contentID=productDetail&brand=RT&prodID=RT23777&prodTitle=Remington%20UMC%209mm%20Luger%20115gr%20FMJ%20250/box

Keep an eye on this offer. Looks like there is a glitch with their website, says in stock but doesn't let you add to cart. They may be adding inventory.

CCI Blazer Aluminum 9mm Luger 115gr FMJ 50rds for $14.99.

palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/blazer-9mm-luger-115gr-fmj-50rd.html