Sign in to follow this  
SURFINGJERSEY

Weapons and Accessories in Sewell

No, have been to Ed's before years ago to have some work done on one of my pistols. Wasnt very pleasant and told me it would take over a month to do some work where it took Winters two days. I used to go to Bob's all the time when I had a membership to the range but never purchased anything from him other than ammo and the range membership. Just trying to make the transaction as smooth as possible and use one of their preferred vendors seeing they already have all their information and license info.

Gave Al (Weapons and Accessories) a call this morning. His shop is by appointment only and he does a lot of transfers for people through Buds Gun Shop. Fee is $30 for transfer and $16 for background check. nice guy to talk to and he takes the time to answer all questions you have

Gave Al (Weapons and Accessories) a call this morning. His shop is by appointment only and he does a lot of transfers for people through Buds Gun Shop. Fee is $30 for transfer and $16 for background check. nice guy to talk to and he takes the time to answer all questions you have

ohhhhhh makes soo much more sense now!! when you said buds in like ur first post i automatically read it as BOBS not buds... my fault makes so much more sense!