Lalo

Duck Dynasty - Who watches it?

Wednesday nights 10 & 10:30pm on A&E. been watching since last season. At first I used to just flip through it not even pausing for a second. One day I decided to force myself to watch an episode and haven't stopped since. Not sure exactly why I find this show interesting and funny. Uncle Si man, "hey look here..." cracks me up. Yes it's scripted reality but there's something about it I find appealing. Maybe I'm a redneck on the inside. Anyone watch it?

duck-dynasty-16.jpg

Wednesday night with the family in front of the TV. It's one show that is always hilarious and holds your attention. Si, Jase and Phil are the show. Especially Si. And the career day with Si and Phil at the kids school is one of the best episodes. I just don't think I could eat squirrel brains!

I watch it. One of the guys I work with is from West Monroe and supposedly their antics in real life are 100% worse than what is on TV. They are really wackjobs in real life.