Hope you can make it Elvis - if you cant then shoot me a PM so I can free up your spot.

Looks like we might have a full NJGF squad going...

Damn, just realized the indoor range might not be big enough for the shit talking thats gonna go on...

We do our best Dave! Besides, when you have Nick the Jokester, Alec "The Grande Cabeza" Wheelgunner Extraordinaire, Ray Ray "I May Shoot With You Guys In The Next Decade", Elvis "I Can Never Leave The Tacos Alone", and Joe "I Take Out The Trash & Drunks And Can Never Shoot Anymore", it makes it EASY!!!!!!!

It almost feels like a racist jab... fugg i need out. still don't know my sched. You racing yet?

Actually, never meant to be racist. It's your job that we make fun of. Oh, and your shooting skills and jam-o-matic .22! As long as you drive the Corvette you're ok, that low-rider has to go. ;)

It was GREAT, Stan...I will def be going again. The guys from the club were really great and helpful. I thoght I would feel weird going as a beginner, but it was actually 100% opposite !!!...Iggy, the guy who runs it was awesome and NickC & Alec from this forum couldn't be more helpful.

Now I am really looking forward to the PCC on 3/29..The shooting will be great and the guys will be fun to hang with. Hope to see you there !

It was GREAT, Stan...I will def be going again. The guys from the club were really great and helpful. I thoght I would feel weird going as a beginner, but it was actually 100% opposite !!!...Iggy, the guy who runs it was awesome and NickC & Alec from this forum couldn't be more helpful.

Now I am really looking forward to the PCC on 3/29..The shooting will be great and the guys will be fun to hang with. Hope to see you there !

Glad you had a great time. We shoot the third Saturday of the month from April to December

Does anyone have a blank copy of the sign off sheet for probie members. I thought I had one, but can't find it. If so, please email it to [email protected]...

Thanks !

Did you find/get a copy of the Probie Sheet yet? Reason I ask is that Rich Grubel (Membership Chairman) is often at the Club doing computer entry work in the mornings. If he's there, he answers the phone and maybe will mail you one if your packet didn't have one in it from Sunday! Next time I see him, I'm going to ask for one so I can make copies to have when I run my League.

Dave

Phil,

I have you registered for 1 relay in session 1. NickC, Alec.mc, M4BGRINGO are all registered for session 1 also. If you show up wearing orange you might get extra points.

James, do you have myself also in Session 1? I thought I signed both Mike and I up for the first one.

You can sign up for 2 relays in the same session.

The way it works is we have 3 relays in a session, 6 shooters per relay. If you are sharing a gun you would need to shoot in a different relay (can still be in the same session).

The relays are determined after you guys check in, right now you are only assigned a session.

Right now I only have 2 slots open in session 3. Session 1 and 2 are now full.

Look like I spoke too soon -- Jake has Hockey practice at 7:30 -- Usually runs till 8:30 - 9

I know he won't even be awake and if he is he'll crap out by 10:30

I still may take a 3rd session spot for myself -- if there is still 1 available -- I'll decide tomorrow -- Thanks for the info and also the offer Mike

Jer

I could always "sell" you a slot for Jake........ ;) I plan on being there all night and can swap sessions as needed, just let me know. I plan on whooping on some Sawicki girls Friday night!

HA!

You sh1t talkin two lil girls?... That's hysterical.

BTW, I bet they beat yo ass!