no spray yet..still early. I am working 16 hrs today and back in at 3 am for 16 more. I will be dealing with the late night drunks and morning leftovers.

You have to put it on your eggs in the morning.. Just make sure you do not use the spray with die in it, or they will spot your crap at the depervation plant.

Sorry but i think im out, just not really in the mood, hate my job, and have to study physics.

This mysterious shooter Elvis eludes capture yet again...I think I saw a grainy video once of someone claiming to have seen him shoot.

Let me know for sure so I can free up your spot.

Also, you guys should know that since we are now an official league at OBRPC the pricing for each relay changes. It is only $5 per relay for members and $20 for non-members.

HA!

You sh1t talkin two lil girls?... That's hysterical.

BTW, I bet they beat yo ass!

I always talk smack with those two! Yeah, they will probably beat-me, that's ok, they have become much better and I still suck! At least I show-up to shoot, UNLIKE Elvis! You can study physics at the club. You know the bullet weight, the average FPS, the distance to the target, the effect of gravity, let us know how long it takes the bullet to travel and the trajectory why don't you..............

False.

Your bullets are on earth. Earth spinning at nearly 1,000 mph.

Also false, the earth is rotating at 1,000 mph at the equator and significantly slower at our latitude.

But we are circling the sun at a good clip.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

How would a non-member sign up for a spot? The PCC course sounds cool, and I may be able to make it tonight if there is a spot open.

Register at the website and see if there are any slots left.

http://www.obpcc.org/obpcc/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=4

Gonna be a fun night..

We had a last minute cancellation in session 1. 2 spots open in session 1, others have only 1 spot.

Greg, you do not need to be a member to register - just dont put in anything in the OBRPC Member number.

Members pay $5 per relay, it is $20 for non-members

Good going. Do not be like my friend who joined and then never had time to attend any matches and was afraid to shoot in any because he never did so before. Ended up never becoming a full member and forfeited his fee. Now he lives near me in Florida (small world) and although he can carry he does not even own a gun any more. I think he is afraid of guns as he used to store his gun at home disassembled in a gun safe. :)

The only event I would recommend observing before participating is USPSA. That type of event is very involved compared to most. Moving around with a loaded gun, performing mag swaps on the go, lots of stuff to keep in-mind. Knockdown Steel, Speed on Steel, PPC, PCC, Shotgun, Bullseye, High Power, they are all leagues that are fairly easy for beginners to get involved in.

This I'm going to have to disagree with. Shooting USPSA as a beginner is fine, so long as you aren't shooting to win.

I shot my first USPSA match about 4 months after I started shooting, with someone else's gun, and an evil serpa. My goal was simply to be safe and not get DQed, didn't care if I came in dead last or if it took 2 minutes to finish a stage, or if I missed half my shots.

This I'm going to have to disagree with. Shooting USPSA as a beginner is fine, so long as you aren't shooting to win.

I shot my first USPSA match about 4 months after I started shooting, with someone else's gun, and an evil serpa. My goal was simply to be safe and not get DQed, didn't care if I came in dead last or if it took 2 minutes to finish a stage, or if I missed half my shots.

+1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2