might have to show up if im off.. always wanted to do the carbine event.

Bring it taco boy! Another event I kick can your azz at! :) Bring a real gun, not some .22, something center fire. I'll have my .40, sharing it with Rosie.

I can't speak for Iggy, but if you make it though his lecture, you should get a sign off... And work hours... And a medal... :)

Iggy has the gift of gab doesn't he............. He will explain everything thoroughly, VERY thoroughly! He has to, we aren't using paintball guns after-all.

Iggy has the gift of gab doesn't he............. He will explain everything thoroughly, VERY thoroughly! He has to, we aren't using paintball guns after-all.

Tis true... But i have to bust his ballz too. No favoritism here.

Come on Elvis! I registered too. Never tried this yet. I figured if Mike can do it, anybody can.

Ain't that the truth Steve! I've done well at times at this event. Gotta see if I can get into the top three this time out. Bring it ELVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it is great. I just signed up for PCC. Looks like it is going to be a great night.

I also participated for all of my events to get my membership. The guys are right. You should be able to get to an event and get caught up quickly. Best bet is to bring your equipment so you can run with the group on the next relay.

The only event I would recommend observing before participating is USPSA. That type of event is very involved compared to most. Moving around with a loaded gun, performing mag swaps on the go, lots of stuff to keep in-mind. Knockdown Steel, Speed on Steel, PPC, PCC, Shotgun, Bullseye, High Power, they are all leagues that are fairly easy for beginners to get involved in.

And to think, I let my 12 year old shoot with these clowns ---

Wish I could make it on the 29th for PCC. I'll still be shooting for the weekend, but at a much more "reactive" target

Jake get his 1911 yet?