msokad

.357 Sig

Waiting for my OGAM wait time and was starting to look at the .357 Sig.

For my forum friends with .357 Sig guns, what gun do you have and what made you decide on it?

I was thinking of get either a Glock or S&W M&P, but some sites have mentioned this round is not the best with polymer guns.

I will agree with pk90... Great round

My only words of caution with it and we will see if anyone else agrees..

It's I'd a very high pressure round and tends to be snappy, I would treat it like a .40 and just remember that if you get a small light poly gun with a snappy hot lil round that it may frustrate you lol

If you are a veteran shooter than you should be fine, I know with me being a "newer" shooter that I shoot this round the worst out of all

I also shoot it outta a tiny m&p compact..

I have Sig P229 in .357 Sig. One of the best SD rounds out there. And since it is sort of an oddball, at this point in time, it is easier to find ammo than it is for 9mm or .45 ACP.

I have a P229 with both the 357 sig and 40 barrel. Was "testing the waters" in the for sale section a few weeks ago to see if anyone was interested. ASking $800.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/49755-wtstesting-the-waters-sig-p229-w-nite-sites-2-barrels-40sw-357sig/page__fromsearch__1