Sign in to follow this  
bhunted

Nascar has a hot new babe in town!

Ahem...

Christmas Abbott is MY girlfriend!!!

She is apparently way off the times needed to seriously get onto a cup team for anything other than a publicity stunt. But damn! she's hot.

C

images_zpsd534001f.jpg

This chick is awesome in every sense of the word. One hot little veteran of the military, she is now kicking arse in the Nascar pits!

http://cnn.com/video...abbott.cnn.html

nascar has become nothing more than a "professional" wrestling show on wheels. they do anything for the attention. it was going downhill, and when dale earnhardt died, it went downhill that much faster. it's not worth my time to watch a 190mph traffic jam, with a little racing at the end, in cars that all look the same now, except for the decals on them.

I could care less about Nascar...

BUT.. She's hot, loves guns, super hot, is a veteran of our military, has hot tats, she's hot, in fantastic shape, and did I say she's hot?

Watch some of her training videos for taking off and replacing wheel lugs and wheels.

That alone makes me want to be her lug nut... Why not? I've been called a lug nut long enough... So I qualify...Lmao! ;)

nascar has become nothing more than a "professional" wrestling show on wheels. they do anything for the attention. it was going downhill, and when dale earnhardt died, it went downhill that much faster. it's not worth my time to watch a 190mph traffic jam, with a little racing at the end, in cars that all look the same now, except for the decals on them.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Who gives a sheit... This thread is about her... Read between the lines. This is not a Nascar love or bashing thread. Fooking negative sheit has to stop somewhere.

How about just trying to enjoy the finer things in life without turning threads into bashing or anti something. Because I am really tired of it as a lot of others are.

Wake up, smell the coffee, enjoy the scenery and smile for a change... You'll live longer.

Nascar is a joke. Used to be stock cars now try and find anything stock about those cars.

Typos courtesy Apple...

I dunno ray, why do we have a hot chicks with guns section?

what's the big deal?

Typos courtesy Apple...

I dunno ray, why do we have a hot chicks with guns section?

they want equal rights and yet this makes news. so why is this a big deal? she takes tires off of cars and puts new ones on really fast. Woopty doo.

and just cause she lifts weights and acts like a dude, don't make her tough

Still has nothing to do with it.... It's the fine scenery... :facepalm:

Don't like that type of chick, don't look.

they want equal rights and yet this makes news. so why is this a big deal? she takes tires off of cars and puts new ones on really fast. Woopty doo.

and just cause she lifts weights and acts like a dude, don't make her tough

Typos courtesy Apple...

Hmmm, misunderstood that part. Doesn't change my thoughts. Yeehaw...

shes hot, tough and could kick ass, but she wasn't in the military, she worked as a contractor there doing laundry on the base. She followed her mother over there who also was a contractor.

Typos courtesy Apple...