Sign in to follow this  
JSF01

AEROBIE

So I was in the store today looking for somthing fun to do while at a BBQ, and this flying disk caught my eye.

aerobie_skylighter_green.jpg

More specifically the bottom corner of the package which has an American with MADE IN U.S.A. under it. So I bought it and when I got home I checked out thier website.

http://aerobie.com/products.htm

They mostly make frisbie type prouducts, though they do also have a coffee maker press, which is a bit odd. It looks like every thing they make is made in the USA with the possible exeptions of the football toys. The football toys are the only two items that do not specifically say made in the USA on the prouduct page.

So I was in the store today looking for somthing fun to do while at a BBQ, and this flying disk caught my eye.

aerobie_skylighter_green.jpg

More specifically the bottom corner of the package which has an American with MADE IN U.S.A. under it. So I bought it and when I got home I checked out thier website.

http://aerobie.com/products.htm

They mostly make frisbie type prouducts, though they do also have a coffee maker press, which is a bit odd. It looks like every thing they make is made in the USA with the possible exeptions of the football toys. The football toys are the only two items that do not specifically say made in the USA on the prouduct page.

You've never heard of an Aerobie before? I thought they were as common as frisbee.

Great wi friends. Horrible with dogs.

Nope never heard of them, of course I never paid much attention to them. At least for me frisbees were always one of those toys that if we wanted to play with one there was always a couple lying around. If one broke, got lost, or what ever, just search around the garage and you would find another one. I don't recall my parrents ever buying them or recieving them as gifts, they were just there. I belive all of the ones we had growing up came in thoses cheep bundeles of stuff, like beach toys.

they should put video up to show how some of those goofee looking things fly it would probably be a lot of fun

I cant find a video but I can tell you from personal experience that they fly like a UFO. I have been throwing these things for my dog for 10 years. Aerobe changes their designs and comes out with different products from time to time and they all fly excellent.

Ken.