jto966

MS3 sling or MS4? for my Daniel Defense

I have a DDM4 so the rail on mine will accept the push-button QD sling swivel, but my rear butt stock doesn't.

In your opinion what's best?

Option 1 buy the MS4 and then purchase a QD swilvel attachment for the buttstock? What other brands? Any better

This has the ambidextrous ability so that's a plus, I'm making myself learn to shoot right handed (just to learn)

https://danieldefense.com/mounts/sling/ez-carbine-qd-swivel-attachment-point.html

OR

Option 2 purchase the MS3

This option I would have to purchase the front and rear attachment. Right? Again, ultimately I would want the front and rear to be ambidextrous.

Lastly, I saw these on Ebay but was skeptical of them being real or if they were knockoffs.

Does anyone know where there is a better deal on these slings?

If so can you post the links?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP.

You can buy a QD endplate for your reciever which I think will work better than on the end of your buttstock. I plan to pick up the MS4 to try out

I don't ever buy gun related things off of ebay especially magpul. Theres a really good chance that they will be knockoffs or pts stuff.

Tangodown PR4:

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Tango-Down-PR-4-Rear-Sling-Mount-p/tango%20down%20pr-4.htm

Don't have to take anything apart and has a mounts on 3 sides: right, left, and rear facing.

If you want a quick adjust 2 point avoid the Magpul sling.

BFG VCAS or Viking Tactics VTAC are the way to go.

If you want a mediocre sling that converts from 2 point to single point and does neither well then get the Magpul.

I have the ms2 and liked the functionality being able to switch between 1 and 2 point slings. For the latest class I just took I switched to a padded Vtac with qd points. Very comfortable and easier to adjust than magpul but its not as easy switching to support side. I believe IWC makes a device to help convert a standard 2pt to 1 pt with qd swivels.

As I said I will probably pick up the ms4 to give it a shot.

To be honest, in a home defense situation a 2 point would be the best if any sling to use.