njbouncer

Does Anyone Have Ammo ?!?!?

Would be helpful if you stated what calibers you are looking for. =)

Plenty of ammo in the state, just may not be the calibers you need.

If the biggies, and you want to buy in bulk, your best choice would be to backorder, or be put on auto notify at Cabelas, Aim Surplus, etc.

Plenty out there in the hands of those who buy everything in sight including calibers they dont own ..and are just waiting to trade or sell it .. You know so they can "hook you up"..

Dont hate people who have the oppurtunity and financial means to buy products and resell them. Thats good business. You can do that yourself if you want. If you choose not to then you really can't complain. I guess you technically can complain but your complaint holds no water in my opinion.

Dont hate people who have the oppurtunity and financial means to buy products and resell them. Thats good business. You can do that yourself if you want. If you choose not to then you really can't complain. I guess you technically can complain but your complaint holds no water in my opinion.

sure, just like those crazy housewives who empty out supermarkets with tons of coupons & only shelling out $10 for everything.

If you say so.. Shooters have to resort to cutting deals online privately because theres nothing on the shelves.. Great business model ...congrats on your entry into the world of entrepeneurship! The rest of the shooting world should be happy theres guys like you.. I mean where are we supposed to get ammo..retailers? Local gun stores?

If you say so.. Shooters have to resort to cutting deals online privately because theres nothing on the shelves.. Great business model ...congrats on your entry into the world of entrepeneurship! The rest of the shooting world should be happy theres guys like you.. I mean where are we supposed to get ammo..retailers? Local gun stores?

wouldn't it be funny as hell if greedy liberals who don't shoot, brought up all the ammo to resell back to us for twice the price?

isn't that nice?

wouldn't it be funny as hell if greedy liberals who don't shoot, brought up all the ammo to resell back to us for twice the price?

isn't that nice?

All the libs had to do was start talking about gun control and were thrown into complete beserko freak out mode..

It's already happening. People are still selling surplus 7.62 x 39 high. If you look it can be had a lot cheaper. I just got a 1000 rounds of 38 special and 40 s&w for 240 and 320. It can be found just have to know where to look and sometimes connections help.

Doesn't hurt to talk to your local shops about when they get shipments in and make sure you are there when it gets unloaded. Funny how when years ago when BHO was a candidate, and lots of us 'preppers' stocked up deep were called nuts. Now, we are commodity traders...like we intended. Me, I bought heavy in reloading components.

Word to the wise, if you see the band-wagon coming, there already isn't enough room on it for you. You got to have your own wagon.

Doesn't hurt to talk to your local shops about when they get shipments in and make sure you are there when it gets unloaded. Funny how when years ago when BHO was a candidate, and lots of us 'preppers' stocked up deep were called nuts. Now, we are commodity traders...like we intended. Me, I bought heavy in reloading components.

Word to the wise, if you see the band-wagon coming, there already isn't enough room on it for you. You got to have your own wagon.

Hit the nail on the head.

isn't that nice?

Or be stuck with it when availability increases and prices stabilize? Well, what ever stabilization of pricing is at that time.