mattio41

*** NJ2AS Lapel Pin ***

Introducing the new NJ2AS lapel/hat/jacket pin. A hard Enamel pin with safety pin backing, perfect for placing on your hat, jackets, lapels.. Estimated cost is $10.00 + 2.95 shipping and handling (Still working on final pricing)

530495_10151548743946093_1643293440_n_zps263d59ab.jpg?t=1363790158

We are trying to gage the level of interest, prior to placing our order. If you are interested, Please send an email to [email protected]. Please include the following:

Name:

Address:

City,St.zip

Number of Units:

And if you wouldn't mind, leave a comment of +1 +2 or whatever, to keep the thread from getting buried.

Here ya go

Did you by chance happen to catch the period at the end of the sentence in your copy/paste? That would cause it to bounce.

i just double checked....doesn't look like i caught it.......getting ready to take mom out to dinner....i'm gonna resend when we get back.

I think it's fun using the elite's systems against them. Using an Anti 2nd amendment site to facilitate the purchase of a pin that announces my support for the 2nd amendment is cool. Even if they make a couple of cents.

I signed up my hugely anti father-in -law for NJ2AS. Pissed him off incredibly. Made me smile.