z2886

Tactical Black Rifle Case - 42.5" Blackhawk! Sportster $14.99

What is totally absolutely redonkulous was in late Jan or Early Feb my father and I made a trip to Cabelas and really dropped a bundle and bought, 2 really nice large digital camo Cabelas rifle cases for like $75. a piece and 4 of these Blackhawk bags THESE EXACT ONES for $40+ each.

Now they're $14 lol . The good news is I can get a couple to cover everything I have and an extra or two bad news is , well, I guess I could have saved a bit.

--- i Just checked, the nice ones we got are down to $65 on Cabelas site but yep, sure as sugar, $44.99 for this blackhawk.

How are these cases? Are they a quality were the zipper is gonna fall off in a year? Only reason I ask I blew $125 on a tactical tailor (USA made) case a few months back. But was looking at those b4 pulling trigger.

I have a bunch of different stuff, from hard plastic cases to dirt cheap soft cases from both local gun shops and Dicks Sporting Goods, to decent ones , Field n Stream ones, etc. and just recently I actually bought a few of these exact cases at Cabelas along with realllllyl nice Cabelas large camo cases. As I said earlier, I think this was $44.99 the big camo case (which is really REALLY nice) was $70 ish. These cases are great, you'd be surprised. we could not get the Saiga 12 into it which was ashame since it comes with the magazine pouches on the side. But, it really is a great case, I just ordered 3 more on top of the 3 we already bought, should be a good indicator.

Now if the zipper fails I can't predict but, I'm happy so far.

I have a bunch of different stuff, from hard plastic cases to dirt cheap soft cases from both local gun shops and Dicks Sporting Goods, to decent ones , Field n Stream ones, etc. and just recently I actually bought a few of these exact cases at Cabelas along with realllllyl nice Cabelas large camo cases. As I said earlier, I think this was $44.99 the big camo case (which is really REALLY nice) was $70 ish. These cases are great, you'd be surprised. we could not get the Saiga 12 into it which was ashame since it comes with the magazine pouches on the side. But, it really is a great case, I just ordered 3 more on top of the 3 we already bought, should be a good indicator.

Now if the zipper fails I can't predict but, I'm happy so far.

Ok cool. Good to know.. Not knocking cheap cases but always like spending money on a USA product.. It looks like a decent case for that price.

Looks like they are running a sale on the BlackHawk Pistol Range Bag for $12.00. Same bag is sold on Amazon for $27.65. Looks like another potential good deal here if you do a group buy to save on shipping.

http://www.bulkammo.com/pistol-range-bag-blackhawk-sportster-74rb02bk

Just got my two, nice bags and my Stag Model 8 fits inside it nicely with my red dot mounted. Also able to store my .22 cal conversion kit tube inside. Can't go wrong... Dick's in Easton was selling this bag for 49.99$.

I just received the two I ordered. Little too short for my needs. Anybody interested in buying from me since they are now out of stock PM me, else I am going to send them back.

Thanks for meeting me and hooking me up with the cases. Hopefully one day I can return the favor.