z2886

Tactical Black Rifle Case - 42.5" Blackhawk! Sportster $14.99

Looks like they are running a sale on the BlackHawk Pistol Range Bag for $12.00. Same bag is sold on Amazon for $27.65. Looks like another potential good deal here if you do a group buy to save on shipping.

http://www.bulkammo....rtster-74rb02bk

Anyone in central jersey near Rutgers interested in a group buy of the pistol range bag?

I'm considering placing an order tonight, they have 46 in stock. So far Fastd said he'll take one. I'm in Bridgewater let me know you you want one. (JUST DON'T BACK OUT)

Buyers:

FASTD

Deal is back on again, 501 in stock as of this writing:

http://www.bulkammo.com/blackhawk-sportster-42-5in-case-rifle-black-blackhawk-74sg02bk

I think I'm going to order 2 more.  Anyone in the Morristown area who wants to jump on the order and split shipping let me know.  If ordering 5 at once it comes out to about $18.15 each including shipping.

Deal is back on again, 501 in stock as of this writing:

http://www.bulkammo.com/blackhawk-sportster-42-5in-case-rifle-black-blackhawk-74sg02bk

I think I'm going to order 2 more. Anyone in the Morristown area who wants to jump on the order and split shipping let me know. If ordering 5 at once it comes out to about $18.15 each including shipping.

I'd take 2 I'm in Parsippany/whippany.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By milkstatus
      Price drop- Up for sale is a never fired BNIB STD MFG DP-12. Of course, all original accessories, packing etc. included. Located in Middlesex area . Buyer to have FID, matching DL and fill out COE. $1000 First I'll take it wins. Thanks!

• By TacticalTrainingCenter
      To promote proper firearm use and gun safety, we have our Youth Firearms Academies. These week long tactical training and safety class seek to teach your child practices for safe firearms handling, operation, and marksmanship.
      These courses are available to teens aged 13-17. With a wide array of available firearms, your teen will learn the best practices for handguns, rifles, shotguns, and even muzzle loaded firearms.
      All academy classes run Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
      Basic Academy Dates:
      June 24th-28th
      July 22nd-26th

Advanced Academy Dates:
      July 8th-12th
      August 5th-9th

Learn More and Register Today
    • By TacticalTrainingCenter
      We are turning 3 this Sunday February 17th - Woohoo!
      A BIG THANK YOU from us to all of you whom have helped make this possible!
      Our 3rd Anniversary means a deal for you
      It's our 3rd Anniversary so we are offering 10% off on all memberships or 15% off when you upgrade your current membership now thru Monday!
      Join us for cake on Sunday between 11am and 6pm.
      Tactical Training Center Anniversary

Also on Sunday Feb 17th: Bowling Pin Shoot from 9am to 11am
      This is a fun, round robin tournament style event where you will be shooting actual bowling pins - come with your 9m or higher handgun!
      Bowling Pin Shoot Registration
    • By Servo Group
      Hello all,
      My name is Ryan Quirk and I am the owner of Servo Group Tactical. I registered on here some time ago however would like to become an official vendor however am unsure on how to do so. I messaged one individual I was told to contact but it hasn't been read. Just looking for some insight so I can post future courses we are hosting in NJ and PA.
      thanks in advance, stay safe and hope to see you soon,

Ryan
      CEO Servo Group LLC
      www.servogrouptactical.net

• https://www.reuters.com/technology/cybersecurity/fbi-says-chinese-hackers-preparing-attack-us-infrastructure-2024-04-18/ "An ongoing Chinese hacking campaign known as Volt Typhoon has successfully gained access to numerous American companies in telecommunications, energy, water and other critical sectors, with 23 pipeline operators targeted, FBI Director Christopher Wray said" "China is developing the "ability to physically wreak havoc on our critical infrastructure at a time of its choosing. Its plan is to land low blows against civilian infrastructure to try to induce panic."   I think this is actually just an elaborate Chinese marketing campaign to sell more radios and cheap survival gear.    
    • The new ATF rule will go a long way to helping Brandon out. ATF Rule Change Creates a Trap for the Unwary › American Greatness (amgreatness.com)
    • I hope you are correct but if you have been paying attention to all the lower court decisions from the left wing circuits we are not doing so good and the communists know this.   while we sit back and wait and wait and wait for a favorable 3rd circuit decision on the mag limits and sensitive places the anti-american legislators around the country, even in what was once considered 100% pro gun states are passing laws with contempt for the Bruen decision knowing that they are only playing out the clock until they get a favorable ( activist ) supreme court again.  which can be as early as this november.  I  believe the 3rd circuit will not rule on our cases until after the election and we all know why..