Grapeshot

Not such a hot deal

If people are foolish enough to pay that kind of coin for it, why not? The masses are fueling the fire, stop paying high prices and they will come back to earth.

+1 if you pay it than its your own damn fault!

There is yesterdays price, who cares?, todays price for not in stock/unavailable, gone in first hour, again, who cares?, and then the price if you want to actually go shooting, a brick of 22s these days runs $70, everyone will chime in with the first two I mentioned, but silence will meet any real objection to the reality of the final price for a brick of 22s. Anyone sitting on lots of bricks selling them all day long for less than $70 can prove me wrong.

There is yesterdays price, who cares?, todays price for not in stock/unavailable, gone in first hour, again, who cares?, and then the price if you want to actually go shooting, a brick of 22s these days runs $70, everyone will chime in with the first two I mentioned, but silence will meet any real objection to the reality of the final price for a brick of 22s. Anyone sitting on lots of bricks selling them all day long for less than $70 can prove me wrong.

i must sell at least ten a day for $68.00

these people are getting ripped off at $70.00!

joking... hope u can tell

Bulkammo.com is sellign .22LR for ... get this... $24.75 for 50 rounds.

I shoulda took all my 401K money and bought cases and cases of .22LR. Who knew?

http://www.bulkammo....ulk-.22-lr-ammo

Holly Crap, I was only joking when asking if it was time to sell "Dime Bags" of 22LR... ;)