mrlew

Shotgun stock custom fitting

I looked around to see if this was asked before and couldn't find anything. And I'm not sure if this is the correct forum. I need to have a shotgun stock shorted to my LOP.

(God blessed me with short arms) Any recommendations for a gunsmith in the northern NJ area to do such work? I live in Somerset county and work in Bergen county. So anything north of say, Flemington, is fine.

Thanks everybody.

Chris

Call The Stock Doctor 908-753-2365 his name is Ed he is in Warren,NJ.Ed shortened the stock on my Browning 525 excellent work and quick same day turn around.

What else does he do? I'm in warren and never heard of him

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

Checkout Traks Gunsmithing in Andover, NJ. It is one of the vendors for the forum. He is located close to Griffon and Howe if Lunker is is interested, as well, on his trip up to my neck of the woods... http://www.traksgunsmithing.com/

Nice work, but he wants to shorten his, no?

first 3 pic's are what I started with and last 2 is finished carving on a Browning Brodway Lightning 12 ga

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

+1 for Ed Yanchok. He shortened my stock and installed an adjustable butt plate a few months ago. My understanding is he just does woodworking stocks, no gunsmithing. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and completed the work faster than he estimated.