Shocker

VV and Hodgdon at Powder Valley

Last night they had next to nothing.

Just placed a decent order for H4895 and H4350 in 1 pound jugs...no 8's in stock. NOT complaining at all.

A BIG thank you for posting this!!!

I'm on safari here --- Must have to do with that -- Still get the bounce -- I can see the page for 2 seconds then off she goes

I'll try an HP touchpad -- see how that goes

Same redirect with HP's webOS on the touchpad

Edited by Heavyopp

Some powders work pretty good across a wide range of applications. TAC / H4895 / Varget and there are others. Big bore, magnum load, semi-autos, pistols...all have specific powders that rely on density and burn rates.

Do you have any equipment yet, vtec? What calibers are you looking to reload?

Mainly 40, 45 and possibly 9. I have the reloading books, dies, scale and sonic cleaner. I plan on getting the Dillon 550 this summer (tax refund?). I think I'm going to go with a wet tumbler instead of the spnic cleaner. I'd like to get the powder and need to find pistol primers.

Some powders work pretty good across a wide range of applications. TAC / H4895 / Varget and there are others. Big bore, magnum load, semi-autos, pistols...all have specific powders that rely on density and burn rates.

Scott - Salomon's had some H4895 & RL15 the other day for a decent price. It's a little bit of a ride from us, but save on the hazmat. I work in Newark area and it took about an hour ride.

Thanks Sig...where are they located? I am all over the northern half of the state at any given day, so depending on my schedule, I might be able to break off early and take a ride.

Gene Salomon

142 Yellowbrook Rd

Farmingdale NJ 07727

732-938-2189

He has limited hours.

Wed 6:30PM - 9PM

Fri 6:30PM - 9PM

Sun 1PM-4PM

You need your FID card to purchase powder and I believe it's cash only. It's like a step back in time to the 50's. Very cool place.