Cixelsid

Guy pulls gun in road rage incident.

Happened in North Carolina, this guy got cut off by two kids, he and his wife follows the kids to their driveway. He gets out of his pickup, goes up to the open door of the kids car and throws a punch. He then gets assaulted by the kids (perhaps in self defense), and pulls a gun on them. Whole incident caught on camera phone by another passenger in kids vehicle.

http://www.wnct.com/story/21781289/carteret-county-deputies-looking-road-rage-shooting-suspect-and-family

http://youtu.be/K2Rd72cf7b4

"Deputies say Bradley and Christy Turner turned themselves into the Lenoir County Sheriff's Office this afternoon.

Turner has been charged with discharging a weapon into property, two counts of assault by pointing a gun, Going Armed to the Terror of People, Injury to Personal Property and Assault. Christy Turner has been charged with two counts of assault by pointing a gun." I hope the kids come forward. Some people do drive like complete idiots but it's never an excuse for this. This brings back memories of growing up in So Cal where people were shooting at each other on the 91 freeway over whatever stupid reason. Sadly this is more ammo for the anti's. He could have called the cops while following them and not have started this by exercising some adult like maturity.

They they attempt to murder him by running him and his child off the road and then beat him up when he retaliates?

You don't know that, ive had people chase me for doing next to nothing...just because they don't like being passed...i guess it hurts some peoples manhood.

He's lucky he only molly whoped, if i was carrying and his gun came out someone or both would of left dead or near to it

You don't know that, ive had people chase me for doing next to nothing...just because they don't like being passed...i guess it hurts some peoples manhood.

He's lucky he only molly whoped, if i was carrying and his gun came out someone or both would of left dead or near to it

My point was, there are two sides of the issue. We simply don't know how aggressive the younger punks were or if it was all in the head of the asshole with the gun.

HS tough guy, now 35, gets ass beat by HS tough guy. Its the circle of life. Dumb ass is lucky the kids let up.

Wife gave him the gun after saying "leave him alone". Really? Kids were defending themselves.

GO to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass Go.

I have no idea what happened before. The kids very well may be reckless punks. I'm really not sure. What I am sure is that the guy is a reckless punk. Following somebody onto their property, assaulting them, then pulling a gun (or being handed it by your wife rather), and shooting their car? Reckless, stupid, and criminal.

I usually don't condone fighting. But seeing how he threatened to kill them, getting his ass kicked was warranted.

On a side note, male teenagers are notoriously bad drivers.

So if I almost run you off the road, it is okay for you to swing by my house later and kill me? Talk about some misguided vigilante type actions...

If they really were trying to hurt him, why would take your wife and child and confront them, further putting yourself in a dangerous situation?